Little Mommy Suri Is A Bonpoint Princess

Little Mommy Suri Is A Bonpoint Princess

Source : Flynet

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

1. OMG..suri is really a doll…

2. Janie

Suri is a gorgeous child.

Why are the photographers inside the shop with them? Very strange?!

3. Nicole

Janie, paparazzi often press themselves against the window and take pictures through the glass.

4. Kris

That one pic looks as if she’s talking to the doll! How adaorable. Her Mom could use a makeover! She looks washed.

5. dea

As much as I cant stand king-of-crazy Tom, Suri is definitely the most adorable tot I have seen. Look at those eyes!

6. Leia

This girl is simply gorgeous.

7. Jen

She is too cute for words. Makes me long for a daughter of my own lol (mom to four boys)

8. Bluezy

Reminds me so much of my 3 year old and her dolls. SO CUTE!

9. Kayla

awww, suri is gonna break a lot hearts.

10. antigonie

Back to the bottle issue. I looked at all of the pics and if you look really close it doesn’t even look like her teeth have came in yet because of the bottle. Burn the freakin thing already.

11. Kate

She’s not smiling in any of these pictures. I feel so sad for her.

12. Katrina

guess ill use my first name now that theres another Kate around..

anyway, Antigonie, its NOT bottle use that delays teeth, its breastmilk as it has compounds that discourage teeth growth until they start eating other foods.

Secondly, you obviously didnt look well enough becuase theres a picture that clearly show a complete set of well taken care of teeth.

13. She is such a stunning little girl! I’m going to pretend to be a celebrity too for a weekend at the Bonpoint trunk show in Napa Valley that Petit Luxe is hosting!!!