Suzanne Shaw ‘Terrified Of Getting Pregnant’

‘It will take another couple of years before I decide to have another child,’ she admits. ‘I had such a difficult first pregnancy, I’m afraid of becoming pregnant again. I don’t ever want to give up my career – it keeps me the person I am. I couldn’t ever be a full time mum and I don’t want to be. I want my son to see that there’s ambition in our family.’

Source: Now! Magazine

Filed under: Corey Day,Suzanne Shaw

1. Cords

What utter drivel!! She is talking nonsense all in the name of trying to cover up her selfish ambition.

“I don’t ever want to give up my career – it keeps me the person I am. I couldn’t ever be a full time mum and I don’t want to be. I want my son to see that there’s ambition in our family.”

If that’s the only way for him to see ambition…. then I feel very sorry for the child!

2. Nicole

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not wanting to give up your career when you have kids – some people are perfectly content being full time moms and some aren’t.

3. dea

I agree with Nicole in this. At least she admits/acknowledges it unlike some people *cough J-lo* who declares being a full time mom/no nanny but still out and about without her kids.

4. Bluezy

I may be a working mom, and not a “stay-at-home mom”…but I’m still a full-time mom. I don’t know of a mother who isn’t thinking of her children and their well being 24/7. I’m always “on-call” as a mother.

5. tif

Personally, I think a coupla months of feeling horrible is worth it to have a child of your own forever.
    I cant believe this nit-wit implies that we have no ambition if we choose to stay at home.
    I dont ever want my career to define me, and I would loathe for my children to have that as an example. It could be the best job in the world, I wouldn’t choose it over my children.

6. Jen

To each their own — Moms need to do what make them happy….

Personally I used to have busy & fun career with lots of traveling, but staying home with mine has been the most ambitious thing I’ve ever done…