Tom & Suri Take Off

Tom & Suri Take Off

Tom Cruise leaves his Manhattan apartment on Monday and heads to the heliport with his 2-year-old daughter, Suri, and an arm full of stuffed animals. It appears Tom, Katie & Suri are frequent flyers?!

Photos: Bauer-Griffin

Filed under: Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. like this duo….

2. Jasmin

That is an extremely weird face that Tom C. has there on his face.. poised / unnatural and disturbing..

It’s sad we never see Suri smile.

3. Isbell

I feel sad for suri, I know I shouldn’t but she lives in such a diffrent way then children in her age does. I mean sleeping whenever she wants?! Get whatever she points on?! etc.. She will never appreciate little things like when I went on a ariplane for the first time I was really exited and nerves, it was a new thing for me, or when I got something I reallyyy wanted and, got it. I was soo happy. I mean Suri has already done all of this things, she gets what she wants and does what she wants.

I hope she will turn okey, and not be a selfish brat.

Isabell, i understand you, but you must think that they are many millionaires and bilionaires children in the world, who do things like this every day and even things that are just impossible to imagine for us. When you have so much money,you grow knowing that every thing is possible for you, so you are not attracted, and exited by the same thing that attract people without so much money. And remember that even a spoiled child can turn on into a very good and altruist person, if this one has a good nature by his own. This has nothing to do, but did you see the last pics of Julia robert’s children they are sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

5. Nicole

I feel bad for her because her parents feel the need to parade her around like an accessory. Look at the bags under that child’s eyes – that comes from staying up all night, out with her parents on adult dates.

6. Rachel

One word-boundaries. The point where Suri ends and where Tom & Katie begin. Set those up and it would make a world of difference!

7. Allison

Does anyone know who makes Suri’s dress? TIA

8. dea

God, Tom is such a fame-wh*re! Looking at most of the pics of him I am beginning to think he is addicted to flash bulbs.

9. Jaden