Brad & The Boys Arrive In Venice

Brad & The Boys Arrive In Venice

Brad Pitt and his boys, Maddox, 7 – who is still sportin’ his blue hair and Pax Thien, 4 1/2, arrive in Venice for the 65th Annual Venice International Film Festival. Tomorrow Brad’s movie Burn After Reading will premiere which also co-stars buddy George Clooney.

Photots: Bauer Griffin

Filed under: Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt

1. Nicole

They are so freaking cute. Maddox is my fave! There are other pics too, of Pax waving to the paparazzi!

2. V

are the tattoos new? what is it?

3. Nicole

No, it’s old. Here is an except from Simplybrad:

Location: Inside of his lower left arm.
    • Date: It was first spotted May 03rd, 2007 in Prague.
    • Meaning: The tattoo strongly resembles the image of the 5000 year old mummy ‘Oetzi’ The Iceman. A man that climbed up the icy heights of the Schnalstal glacier and died. He was found by accident in 1991, with his clothes and equipment. Frozen and mummified. An archaeological sensation and a unique snapshot of a Copper Age man.

Wow, my favorite celeb family. Daddy is so hot, and the boys are soooo cute as usual.

5. jay

this is the first time I see this tattoo, how many tattoo’s does Brad have?! I only saw the one on his back.

6. Nicole

Brad has five tattoos that we know of:

One on his lower back that all we’ve seen of it is three lines -

One on the inside of his left forearm that says “Absurdites de l’ existence” which means absurdities of the existence and could be inspired by the foreword of the book by Daniel Pearl ‘Collected Writings from The Wall Street Journal’.

One on his lower back, to the right side, which was a series of lines Angelina drew on him that he had tattooed.

This one on his forearm -

And there’s one right on his stomach, under his belly button, which is Angelina’s birth date in Khmer script, the language of Cambodia.

7. Jen

I love love LOVE tattoos underneath the bellybutton on a guy….soooo hot lol

8. Aimee

I hate the dyed hair on those little boys. It looks ridiculous!

9. Nicole

Aww, I like it but I know it’s not for everyone. I actually don’t like it in Pax’s hair that much, but I love Mad’s Mohawk being blue.

Oh yeah, thanks for the pics!

10. Jaden

No one can sport a blue mohawk like little Maddox. What a cool and absolutely adorable kid.

11. dea

Nicole, you really seems to know a lot about Brad’s personal tattoos, are you sure you didnt work for them at one time? :-)

12. Nicole

LOL, no, I’m just a fan and love tats! If you want anymore info, you can head to simplybrad (just type that in), they have a whole section on his tattoos. ;)

13. Monica

I HATE tattoos. They looks so trashy!!