Rumor: Lindsay Lohan Ready For Baby

Rumor: Lindsay Lohan Ready For Baby

Rumor has it Lindsay Lohan is ready to be a mom with girlfriend Samantha Ronson, and they may enlist the services of one of Linsday’s ex boyfriends to be the father. Sources say,

“Lindsay is in a very happy place at the moment. She’s been having deep discussions about a baby. She wants a natural birth and has spoken to Sam about getting one of her ex-boyfriends to help out. They don’t want to adopt.”

Lindsay, who has been in rehab many times, is hoping, according to a source, that having a baby will “help with her recovery.”

Source: News Of The World

Photo: Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Lindsay Lohan

1. Bluezy

Oh yeah! Sounds like a fabulously smart idea Lindsay! I can’t think of a better mother and role model. And thinking a baby can help with recovery is about as brilliant as thinking a baby can repair a failing marriage.

Someone needs to lock this girl up until she grows up.

2. Devon

I doubt this is even true!

3. Keira

Just more trumped up celebrity gossip. I don’t believe it.

4. Jen

I didn’t even think it was confirmed that they were in a relationship, so I highly doubt that this story is true.

5. Peta

Yea. Sure. Whatever.

6. Julie

News of the World is not the best source, so I don’t really buy it either. But, if it happens to be true, I think Lindsay would be a great Mom. Just because she’s had a rough couple of months and did stupid things (there’s no denying it!) doesn’t mean she’s not settled down now and is ready to have a kid.

Nicole Richie was just like her a year (or a bit more) ago, and look at her now, she’s a great Mom to Harlow!

I wish her all the best with Sam, they look happy together, no matter what kind of relationship they have – and I honestly think they’re right not to put any “label” on it.

7. Nicole

Considering that there were pics of them kissing over the weekend, the fact that they haven’t confirmed they’re together doesn’t really mean much.

But I don’t believe it, either.

8. Jen

Klassy.

9. dea

Look at the source! that’s like reading a statement from Michael Lohan. We better off reading tea in a cup and get a straighter answer :-)

10. NetGirlJenn

That would be so very very sad. Yes there are success stories like Nicole Ritchie and Kendra Wilkinson, but Lindsay probably just isn’t ready. Boston DUI lawyers