Pam Anderson On Explaining Her Sex Tape To Her Boys

Pam Anderson On Explaining Her Sex Tape To Her Boys

No one can talk about Pam Anderson and her ex, Tommy Lee, without remembering the infamous sex tape that leaked out ten years ago. And when Pam’s two sons, Brandon, 12, and Dylan, 10, wanted to watch the movie Borat, in which the tape becomes a pivotal part of the plot, she felt it was best to explain it to them herself rather than have them see it in a movie first. Pam says,

“I explained to them… ‘Mom and daddy run about naked all the time and we taped some things… and someone stole the tape.’ They really wanted to see Borat and I finally had a breakdown and let them because all their friends had (seen it) and I said: ‘There are a few things we have to talk about before you see Borat.’ So I did sit down with them and watch Borat. I kind of went ‘La la la’ over the parts I didn’t want them to hear… I tried to muddle through that.”

Source: Starpulse

Photo: Pacific Coast News, August 29

Filed under: Pam Anderson,Uncategorized

1. Sherry

Gee……I don’t understand why Pam doesn’t like Sarah Palin. Maybe it’s because Sarah has morals? What a future Brandon and Dylan have to look forward to as Pam for a female role model.

2. Rinoa

I’d take Pam Anderson’s morals over Palin’s any day. I can’t stand Palin and what she stands for. At least Pam is pro-choice and stands for equality amongst all sexual orientations.

3. nosoupforyou

I feel sorry for those boys. They shouldn’t be watching Borat in the first place and then mom has to explain the sex tape!

4. Jen

Pam Anderson would come to the aid of a mosquito before she’d come to aid of a defenseless human baby. This woman is screwed up, like most of Hollywood. And yes, her boys are going to have a *wonderful* view of women.

some people are so self-righteous. no, i don’t agree with most of the things pam anderson does, but i doubt she’s ruining their perception of women.

6. NATALIA

She has a lot of explaining to do…She loves those boys.

7. Jessica

She should explain to them about the sex tape. And I’m sure a 12 year-old boy has seen a lot worse things than Borat.