Father-of-five, Donald Trump, has a few words of wisdom for parents, and in an interview with momlogic.com, the millionaire shares what he feels has made his children “Kick Ass Kids:”
1. Be an example. Children watch –and they will emulate what they see.
2. Set the standard high. Challenge is good, and accomplishment creates healthy self-respect.
3. Stress the importance of education, it’s the foundation for success.
4. Let them know they are exceptional, so exceptional results are expected.
5. Exhibit a sense of community through participation and philanthropy. Giving back is a great reward.
Donald has three children with ex-wife Ivana Trump, Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka, a daughter Tiffany with ex-wife Marla Maples, and a two-year-old son Barron with current wife Melania Knauss .
Source: OK! Magazine via momlogic.com &