Nicole Gives Sunday A Kiss

Nicole Gives Sunday A Kiss

New parents, actress Nicole Kidman and her musician husband Keith Urban, were spotted out in London with baby Sunday Rose. Sunday looks adorable – we hope to see more pictures of her soon.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

1. linda

it is such a touching picture and the outfit is just about exactly the same as my youngest wore when he was about Sunday’s say age. As much as she wants to keep everything private i think it is getting time for her to show Sunday. Everyone wants to see Keith’s fan (which I am ) and her’s as well. She has been so public about her lack of having her own maybe -KEITH AND NICOLE SHOULD GIVE US A PICTURE

2. Lori

That baby needs a hat and a coat…a blanket or something.

3. Claudius

Oh please, they are about to put her in a car. A few minutes without a blanket or coat isn’t going to do anything to her.

4. Claudius

linda, I like how they are doing it. They are not hiding her, they’ve been taking her out and about since she was about a week old in Nashville and then in Oz and now in the UK but still the paparazzi have not been able to get a picture of her face. I am sure that one of these days, they will get lucky.

5. Pencils

Lori–the baby’s probably fine, it is September, after all. Nicole’s only dressed so heavily because scarves are in, the hat’s to disguise her, and I bet the jacket is because she has absolutely no body fat. The baby looks like she’s wearing a jacket over a top, leggings, and socks.

6. For such a small bump that is one big 3-month-old!! Cute outfit.

7. k

To be fair to Nicole it has been quite warm here for the last few days so I would agree with ‘Pencils’

8. Claudius

I don’t think she is big, at least from the head to waist, but I think she is going to be as long-legged as her mother. What was she? 5ft 9inches by the time she was 13, Sunday Rose is aiming high!