Constance Marie Is Expecting Her 1st Child – A Girl

Former George Lopez star, 43-year-old Constance Marie, is pregnant with her first child with fiance, yoga teacher Kent Katich. The couple are expecting a baby girl in February,

“I am feeling good now,” the five-months pregnant actress said. “But the beginning was rough! Instead of ‘morning sickness,’ they should call it ‘all day sickness!’”

Constance said she “wasn’t sure” she wanted to have a child for many years,

“But after 10, 11 years of playing a mom, starting with [1997 biopic] Selena and then to the George Lopez show, I think I finally decided that I wanted to be one in real life!” She added, “If you’re not around children constantly, you don’t realize how wonderful they are!”

She said they are thrilled it’s a girl,

“It’s all so exciting! A little girl!” She added that she and Katich aren’t sure if they’ll wed before the baby arrives, “I think marriage is a wonderful thing, and I believe in it, but really things are so good … why mess with them? I’ve heard success stories from both sides, so I think we are good.” She added, “It’ll be his little girl, too – and she’ll have his last name. I hope she has his nose too! He has a great nose!”

Source: Us

Photo: Frank Micelotta for Us

Filed under: Constance Marie,Expecting

1. gia

wow, 43! she is lucky it happened!

2. wow, im soo happy for her i hope they have baby pictures i want o see her soo badly. Good thing shes having it now and not when shes 50!

3. jesse

wow by the time the baby is 20 she will be like 60…. personally i dont think she should have one… i think she should have thought it over before she tried for one

4. veronica

immmmmmmmmmmmm such a big constance marie fan…… and im super happy for her and her newbaby i hope everything is ok with her pregnancy……….. omg i just realized she is having a baby next month congrats…………………

:]

5. MButkovich

Congrats to Kent & Constance on the birth of Luna! What a lucky little girl… two wonderful parents and a supportive family. Enjoy every moment you two!

6. constance marie fan

wow, im so happy for her i mean if she can have a baby then so can paula abdul, and anyone who really wants one