Happy 5th Birthday Pilot Inspektor!

Name: Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf Lee

Birthday: 28 September 2003

Parents: Jason Lee & Beth Riesgraf

Siblings: One half-sister

Fun facts:

• Both his parents are members of the church of Scientology and his name is said to have a meaning in Scientology texts

• His name was widely criticized and often makes the weirdest baby name lists!

Jason on Pilot,

“The opening track, ‘He’s Simple, He’s Dumb, He’s the Pilot,’ absolutely blew my mind when I first heard it,” Lee told Entertainment Weekly. “It was from this track that my wife, Beth, came up with the name Pilot for our son.”

Visit here to see more of Pilot Inspektor

Filed under: Celebrity Baby Birthday Scoop

1. He is a cute kid but that has to be the dumbest name, and dumbest reasoning FOR a name, that I have ever heard.

2. ivy

yeah….he’s simple, he’s dumb….I wanna name my kid THAT!!

3. G

I dislike the name greatly. In my country we have a name law that makes impossible to name a child with words that have meaning and are not used name already. Name like this couldn’t be given.

Name aside, the child is adorable. He looks like cherub.

4. Rinoa

Which country is that, G? That’s very interesting.

5. G

I live in Finland. I coudn’t find that law in English, but it states that person can’t be named with a name that is inappropriate or wich use could cause apparent harm. Boys canno’t be named with a girs name and other way around.
    If person can justify name that isn’t valid by the first articla with religion or country of origin (and name isn’t against that country’s name custom) it still might be given.

It doesn’t mean that you can’t give weird names, we have our share of them, but it does control that the weirdness doesn’t go over the top.

6. tess

I live in Portugal and is the same thing. we have a name law too, and a list with the names that we can use and the names that we can’t use. we only can use a name that is not on the list if one of the parents is from other country or if the baby born in other country.

7. Katrina

I agree with a law that doesnt let you name them bizarre things, like last year a kid in Oklahoma was named ABCDE for his first name. I dont agree with having a list of names you can and cant choose from..