Angelina Takes The Kids To The Art Shop

Angelina Takes The Kids To The Art Shop

In New York City for the premiere of her movie The Changeling tonight, Angelina Jolie took her three oldest kids, Maddox, 7, Pax, 4 1/2, and Zahara, 3 1/2, to the family’s favorite NYC hangout, Lee’s Art Shop. It seems this time the flashes from cameras were a bit too much for all of them, but especially Pax, who shielded his eyes with his arm as they made their way out.

Click below to see pics of them arriving and to see how huge the crowd was when they left.

Photos: Splash/Bauer/Flynet

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

1. Sophie

It’s so good to see them all! They all look so cute and Angelina looks great as usual

She sure looks like a woman needing therapy and depressed doesn’t she?!

2. Rosy J

Angie looks great and Zahara is so beautiful. Can’t wait to see Shi and the twins.

3. Isbell

Angelina looks great and fresh!

Sophie what are you talking about,? depressed? from what pic do you get that impression? from the pic were she smiles? I think she look like a woman in controll and a happy mom of 6 kids (!!) thats a bit stressfull you know..

4. Isbell I think she’s being sarcastic. ;)

Those outfits are cute on the boys, I think I’ve seen the same one on Brad before! They look good.

5. Isbell

haha sorry, well the press have been very hard on Angelina so I had to say something ;P

6. LOL, I agree, don’t stop!

7. G

I have liked Angie for years, but never before I have thought that she is stunning. Good looking, yes, but nor stunning. These latest pictures are amaizing. She looks better than ever. And I have changed my mind about the stunningness.

Poor kids, maybe they need sunglasses too. Hopefully soon they can get away from all of it though is nice to see them.

8. Carolina

Awnnnn, Zahara is so cute! Zee & Shiloh are my favorites!

9. ruwial

Zahara is a beauty and the boys are gorgeous!

Angelina looks great!

10. dea

Z shoud own her TV Show! her expressions are priceless. Somebody get her an agent STAT!! :-)