Katie & The Cruise Kids Bond In NYC

Katie & The Cruise Kids Bond In NYC

Katie Holmes carries her 2-year-old daughter Suri out of Alice’s Tea Cup in New York City. Suri came out all dressed up; when she left her apartment, she had on a gray dress! The other Cruise kids, Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13, went with them, as did Katie’s parents Martin and Kathleen and Tom’s sister, Lee Ann, and mother, Mary Lee.

Photos: Flynet/Splash

Filed under: Connor Cruise,Isabella Cruise,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

1. G

I feel sorry for Suri. I do believe that Tom and Katie are trying to be the best parents they can but they don’t seem to see how much constant attention and photographing are affecting Suri. I know she can seem perfectly happy when there are less harrassment like in the toy store, but being all the time aroud paparazzis in outside seems to scare her.

2. Rinoa

Poor Suri does always look scared of the photographers. I don’t blame her one bit for being scared.

3. Janie

Why did they change Suri’s dress and what is up with the other 2 dresses that Katie is holding!

Isabella looks like she is dressed for winter and Suri has on a sleeveless dress! These people are crazy!!

4. Isbell

honestly what I think is that suri is not what tom and katie expected to look like, when she was a newborn she looked asian and I think that made them wanna make her look more cute by putting her in girlygirl cloathers like these prinsess dresses.. Im not trying to be mean but thats what I think because I cant comme up with something else that make sence, and she did look asian when she was newborn and the reason why they kept her hidden for the first cupple months is because of that- thats what I think.

But I think Suri is very cute and beautiful child and the older she gets she look more like her parents.

5. Sarah

I think they really need to leave that little girl alone. She is such a doll, and they really hound her. I know my daughter would HATE all the attention all the time.

6. Jen

Obviously Suri wanted those Princess-y dresses and what Suri wants, Suri gets. At least that’s what it looks like from our angle, Kate. Oh yeah, and how come Isabella gets stuck carrying the diaper bag?

7. d

does she ever play with other children? seems she is always around adults.

8. dea

@ Isbell, I dont understand your justification about Suri looking like Asian and being hidden for few months. That’s just doesnt make sense! Anyway, I am surprised Suri doesnt have any nervous breakdown at this point being over-exposed by her parents..

9. Michelle

I don’t think that this family can win. How would things look different to us (through the paparazzi’s lenses) if Suri had non-stop playdates at home? We’d never be exposed to that so how would we know? Maybe the other dresses are not for Suri but for her friends so they can play dress-up when they come over. Maybe Suri insisted on picking up one each for some of her favourite friends to keep ; or maybe Katie suggested that and Suri agreed.

As far as hiding her eyes goes, maybe they’ve turned it into a game. They know they’re going to be bombarded by the paps when they’re in public so they play the hiding game….whatever….there are tons of scenarios they could use. I really hate how so much of society seems to feel justified in picking a target and attacking them, regardless of whether they have all the information or not. The truth becomes less relevant, while the glee and hatred seem to get stronger. Truth is, we DON’T know and we shouldn’t attack. At least that’s how I see it.

10. Lioness

Isbell- what does looking Asian have to do with looking more/less cute? Why would that be cause to hide her away? Please watch the way you phrase things- I think I understand what you were trying to say, but the way you said it makes you sound pretty bad. Anyway, I think the whole family’s pretty ridiculous… that said, Suri is very, very cute.

11. know? Maybe the other dresses are not for Suri but for her friends so they can play dress-up when they come over. Maybe Suri insisted on picking up one each for some of her favourite friends to keep ; or maybe Katie suggested that and Suri agreed.

12. newborn she looked asian and I think that made them wanna make her look more cute by putting her in girlygirl cloathers like these prinsess dresses.. Im not trying to be mean but thats what I think because I cant comme up with something else that make sence, and she did look asian when she