Kingston Is A Balloon Boy!

After visiting the park on Sunday with parents Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale — it was off to the market to pick up some groceries. Kingston gave a little smile to the paps and showed off his balloon.

Photo: FAME

Filed under: Kingston Rossdale

1. That is the cutest little boy in Hollywood! He makes my heart melt. So adorable.

2. trina

he is soooo adorable but is too big to still have that binky!!!

3. gia

he is so adorable…no one in my family used pacifiers, so i am not sure, but isnt he a bit old for one?

4. Leandra

He probably gets anything he wants including that pacifier because he’s too adorable to say no to! His smile could melt hearts.

5. tara

He is a cute kid, but way way too old for a paci. It looks pretty ridiculous!

6. Helena

I say throw away the pacifier. My baby is 18 months old and he already sleeps in a bed, drink for a sippy cup and trew the dummy away when he was 8 month. I just took away the bottle and let him cry (2 hours) until he decided to take sippy cup. So it is the mother and fother job to make sure the dummy goes and also the bottle (if he still uses one). Tell him the dog ate it and stick to it and don’t give in (the biggest mistake to make).

7. Erica

I’m having the same problem with my kid…we took him off the paci but when my youngest son came home he kept taking those paci’s and it was really hard for me and my husband to get him to understand that those were not for him…and my sons are two years apart like Zuma and Kingston…err maybe im wrong but I think Z and King are two years apart lol

8. eileengracebsudaria

he’s too big for the pacifier.

9. KingstonZuma..xx

Get over it everyone. Kingston is just plain gorgeous. Who cares if he has a pacifier!!