The Jolie-Pitts Are Back In France

The Jolie-Pitts Are Back In France

After a whirlwind week in the states, including a red carpet premiere, a trip to the art shop, and some fun down in New Orleans, the Jolie-Pitts are back in France. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and all their kids – Maddox, 7, Pax, 4 1/2, Zahara, 3 1/2, Shiloh, 2, and twins Knox and Vivienne, almost three months – touched down in Nice, France early this morning, dressed in comfy PJs. They are probably on their way back to Berlin, where they have set up camp so Brad can begin filming his new movie soon.

Brad and Angelina carry the twins in Graco SafeSeat Infant Carriers in French Roast, available at ToysRUs for $139.99.

Photo: Splash

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt,Knox Jolie-Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

1. Shiloh is almost as tall as Pax! LOL.

2. Lori

I am curious, with all this globe trotting, when do the kids go to school?? Maddox is 7, so he’s probably in the second grade.

3. Lori, Angelina has said that they have tutors at home, so they are being home schooled, I believe. (For instance, Maddox has had a tutor since he was 3.)

4. Heather

In one of those pictures Shiloh looks like she is trying to pull away from Ang holding her hand. Just like my 2 year old does.

5. dlock

Isn’t it amazing, that no matter how much money they have, they are using a regular carseat by graco?? I know people have reported that like J.lo, they have a bunch of expensive baby stuff. But, from the looks of it they are using regular stuff. Thats actually refreshing.

6. Rosy J

Kudos to Angie for all she does to keep her family happy and together. Very impressive.

7. Rachel

I am tired just looking at these pictures!

8. Laura

Girls are tall than big brothers

9. G

Rachel, then you an just ignore them. You can scroll over Jolie-Pitts stories and continue on stories wich interest you. That way we all are spared of tiredness.

10. Clare

Those kids will have problems if a routine is not developed for them soon. Brad does not look like he is enjoying fatherhood. How can he when he is ferrying kids all the time instead of sitting and enjoying them. Why not leave a parent home in france and go off to promote a movie instead of taking the kids to Germany, NY, NO then back to France? As late as last year, Maddox used to go to school so this home schooling is a new thing. Those kids need a routine and stability. Look at them in their PJs. poor mites. They are going to have so many problems.

Rachel – I know exactly what you mean! Traveling with one kid wears me out. I can’t imagine doing it with six tired kids.

12. Kate

Calm down, G. I think she probably just meant that it must be exhausting travelling so often with 6 kids!

13. Michelle

You’re right, Kate. Funny thing is that I read it the same way as G did. I’m glad you clarified!

14. dea

It’s great that they stick together as one big family but just wondering with all the globe-trotting every few weeks, dont they consider the carbon footprint they made? (and this of course goes to other celebs like J-Lo and Dumb-diddy..but since we are on Brad/angie topic I need to ask)

15. Rachel

I agree that the kids need a routine, but I’m just glad that jetsetting aside, they seem to be able to be normal children. They’re not dressed up in party dresses and paraded around in front of the papparazzi. They’re kids not dolls.

16. ...

Clare..What do you mean Brad isn’t enjoying fatherhood?!!? Have you not read his interviews and he looks happy when he is with his kids. Brad and Angelina are NOT the only family in hollywood that moves their family around. They want to stay together as a family, it doesn’t matter where they are. It is better for the family to move together then for Brad to be off filming a movie and not seeing his kids for days!