Suri Snuggles Into Katie As They Leave Home

Suri Snuggles Into Katie As They Leave Home

Two-year-old Suri Cruise is closely snuggled into her mother, Katie Holmes, as they leave their NYC apartment on Friday.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

1. Lala

I really enjoy this site. But I for one and sick to death of pics of Katie and Suri. Walking into rehersal….walking out of rehersal….Always the same thing, day after day. How many pic of those two doing the same thing are you going to make us look at? Thanks :)

2. Amanda

I agree with Lala I’m honestly sick of seeing day in and day out this family do the same things everyday,we see Kate go to rehersal,come out,go to dinner and every time we see Suri she’s hiding her face,so whats new to see?nothing really.Enough with this family,post another that we dont get many posts of like Julianne Moore and Bart Freundlich and their two beautiful children,we don’t see them doing the samethings day in and day out they are always having fun their kids done hide their faces when they see a paparazzi.Or Celine Dion and her family,we rarely see photo’s of her precious son Rene Charles.

3. Lala and Amanda, unfortunately we can only post the pictures that paparazzi take. And, since they know where Tom and Katie live and what they’re doing all the time, they take pictures every day. There haven’t been any photos of Julianne Moore or Celine Dion, that’s why there haven’t been any posts. We post what they have; I wouldn’t mind other people, but paparazzi go for the easy money, so that’s why you always get a bunch of Naomi Watts photo sets at the same time, and so on.

4. Lala

I understand Nicole, but you dont have to print them daily if they are the same as the day before…I would rather see less photos of them and if you have to fill the space, even more pics of Kingston, or Shiloh or anyone else would be better. Its just overload.

5. I am a little tired of posting about them too, and I would love to post Kingston or Shiloh – but there aren’t any new ones, that’s the problem. All the photo agencies we use have lately is Katie and Suri. Hopefully the paps will get bored with them and move on.

6. Thanks for the feedback Lala and Amanda. I hear ya…..where’s Celine / Julianne / Catherine Zeta-Jones, etc, etc.?!?!

7. Amanda

well I can tell you where Celine is,she’s on a world tour :D I saw her in Columbus Ohio on September 22nd,her family,son included are on tour with her.Now as for Julianne I dont have a clue lol,I just knew about Celine bc I saw her world tour.I wish the paparazzi would get tired of the Cruise family,we see new photo’s of them three four times a day on some blogs and it’s getting old.

8. Lisa

You guys are right – there has been tons of sets of Katie & Suri. There’s always a ton of Jennifer Garner & Violet. Like Nicole said the paps have easy access – so they camp out where they are going to be and there tends to be an overload all over the web, while other celebs and their kids are left alone. We do try to post a big variety of pics for everyone, and while it may seem like there’s lots of Katie and Suri…there’s also a wide variety of other celebs and their kids. :-)

9. Keri

You know what i dont get the most is why katie is bundled up long sleeves and jeans, while poor suri is always half dressed, at least put some stockings or tights on the poor thing, its not the warmest weather and shes just a poor child, i know she has a blanket but still..makes me want to go throw a sweater at her.

10. Sherry

I agree with lala and amanda. It’s borders on cruelty when day after day Suri is buried in her mom’s shoulder. Apparently Violet is a little more well adjusted (or rather her parents are) and she has adapted to the paps. Please quit printing Suri’s photos until she is a little older. Very sad.