Brad Pitt Is ‘Happiest He’s Ever Been’

Brad Pitt is expected to appear on Oprah November 18 to promote The Curious Case of Benjamin Button alongside co-star Cate Blanchett, and Star magazine has a couple of quotes from the interview. Brad said he is “the happiest I’ve ever been in my whole life,” adding “Angie is the love of my life.”

Brad now has six children – Maddox, 7, Pax, 5 this month, Zahara, 3 1/2, Shiloh, 2, and 3 1/2-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne – with Angelina.

A guest at the taping – who got to ask Brad about his tattoos – also shared that Brad says Shiloh wants to be called Peter or John after the characters in Peter Pan, and won’t answer to her own name now! Make sure to watch November 18, and check back here for more quotes after it airs.

Photo: Flynet

Filed under: Brad Pitt

1. Jenna

“Angie is the love of my life.”

I remember when he used that line several years ago, but it was Gwyneth that was the love of his life. :-)

2. I think you say it with everyone you are serious about, LOL! I’d be worried if you didn’t!

3. Jenna

I know, Nicole. I wasn’t being mean-spirited.

I just remember him saying it about Gwyneth at some awards. I think he phrased it “she is the love-o-my-life. For some reason I remember him saying that instead of the full “of.”

4. I didn’t think you were being mean! It just makes me laugh how big a deal it is for a celebrity to say that, even though you know they’ve done it before.

5. Zaz

Actually Brad said GP was “the light of his life” when he won a Golden Globe. Brad has never said anyone was the love of his life before.

6. Zaz

Found Brad’s exact GP Golden Globes quote “My angel, the light of my life”. He won GG Best Supporting Actor that year for 12 Monkeys and was nominated for an Oscar for the same role.

7. Jenna

I stand corrected then. :-)

Glad he came up with something original this time. LOL! Either way, I am happy for them.

8. Kris

Love this family. They seem very down to earth and truly “happy” Good for them.