Pregnant Rebecca Romijn Graces Cover Of Page Six

In this week’s Page Six Magazine , Rebecca Romijn who is pregnant with twin girls, opens up about fertility drugs, maternity sex appeal and rumors surrounding her split from ex-husband John Stamos.

On using medical intervention to get pregnant: “We did not do IVF… A year ago, we tried [the fertility drug] Clomid for a couple of months unsuccessfully. But by the second month, I was like, ‘Ahhh! I hate this!’ I think when you start messing with your own hormones, it’s crazy-making.”

On her pregnant body: “I can’t move anymore…I’m a beached whale! …I have not been without a bra this entire pregnancy. I refuse. I’m not taking any chances. I’m determined to keep the puppies up!”

On how husband Jerry O’Connell will be as a father: “I knew early on he would be a fantastic dad. He’s a pragmatic, smart, savvy, enthusiastic person. He really lives his life with tremendous integrity, and he’s a healthy person in every single way.”

On parenting: “I’ve just surrendered to the fact that [parenting] will be the hardest thing I’ll ever do. I know my life will never be the same – but in the best way possible.”

On speculation that the cause of her 2004 divorce from John Stamos was because she did not want children: “There is absolutely no truth to that. That [story] was completely made up. I desperately wanted kids. I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I’ve always dreamed about decorating my baby’s nursery.”

Filed under: Rebecca Romijn

1. Moore

I would have liked to see her smile on the cover. Something about her face seems odd.

2. ladygirl

She is not smiling with her eyes. Tyra would be displeased. ;)

3. Isbell

Its her eyes, They are on their way to close in this pic. Why did they chose to have this picture!?

Other than that.. She looks great.

4. The dress is a fantastic fit for her complexion and hair color. However perfect the outfit may be, I have to say that the picture did not catch her at her best. It’s pretty inspiring to hear a mother to be say that she has always looked forward to the day she would have a child. There is quite a bit more to it than decorating but she will have hubby and probably a nanny to pick up the slack.

5. gia

she looks horrible…she has looked much better in candid shots…she has dead eyes here…of course her body looks great though…why do they keep asking celebs if they had fertility treatments to have multiples?? it seems like if they did have it they would lie anyway….not saying she is lying specifically, but there is noooo way most of these celeb twins have occured naturally.

6. Wish I looked that good when I was pregnant with my twins!