Update: Katie Price With Princess Tiaamii In OK! Magazine

Update: Quotes from interview with British OK! magazine added.

Model Katie ‘Jordan’ Price is on the cover of British OK! magazine this week with her 16-month-old daughter Princess Tiaamii. Katie, 30, talks about her plans for more children in the interview. She is also mum to sons Harvey, six, and Junior, three.

Supposed baby bump: “No, I’m not. I want to focus on training for the marathon so I don’t want to get pregnant again just yet. Hopefully I will get pregnant next year as we are going to start trying. But certainly not this year. No chance.”

Making adoption her next priority: “Ideally I want to have another three kids biologically and then adopt, but if something happened and there was a child who needed a home before that, then I’d do it. All I know is that I haven’t finished yet when it comes to having kids.”

Continue reading for more of the interview

Princess’s first modelling job: “She’s got her first modelling job coming up! She’s going to be on the Christmas front cover of Prima Baby, modelling party dresses. I would like to get both her and Junior into modelling, actually. To be honest, I think most parents would probably quite like to get their kids into modelling.”

Princess closer to Harvey or Junior: “I’d say probably Junior because he plays with her. Junior just wants to cuddle and kiss her. Princess puts him in his place, though – like if he takes a toy off her she has a temper tantrum and makes his give it back. They are like best friends.”

To see more of the interview, pick up British OK!

OK! via Daily Mail

Filed under: Katie Jordan Price,Princess Tiaamii

1. Ana

Seems like her genes are bad, she probably shouldn’t try for another. They both look evil in this pic. SOrry

2. Dea

Is she trying to be like Angelina Jolie or something? honestly with her present lifestyle and all, I dont think adoption agency will give her the green light.

3. ej

i cant believe how Jordan/Katie sells every detail of her life and her childrens lives. Nothing is private in her life and I think her children should be kept out of the limelight.

4. e

totally agree with all 3 of you! while the little girl looks a little cuter here- jordan is just a female larry birkhead.. stop exploiting her children and focus on raising them so they don’t turn out to be trashy famewh*res like yourself!

5. Sharon

I think the baby is so cute! Look like mum n dad. For Katie Price as model is over rated. There are so much pretty models. I think Katie is doing a show for the press. There is difference how Angelina Jolie talk about her children. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt talk about how each child act and how much they are love. Not throwing their children in the spot light as babies. I am not Angelina Jolie fan but I do admire some things.

6. Alex

just leave them alone, katie has bin through loads this year and dont you think its time 2 give her a break?? how would you feel to be a celeb?? and getting haters like you ^^ being horrible aganst your children?? so just leave katie and her family alone and shut your curtains and get on with your own lives!!

7. sarah

I love Katie and Peter and there children. Even though Princess has the slight looks of a teletubby she is growing cuter every time i c her photo. Katie needes to stop surgery as she is beautiful enough anyway.