The Beckhams Visit the Cruises

The Beckhams Visit the Cruises

David and Victoria Beckham, along with their boys, Brooklyn, 9, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 3, make a surprise Thanksgiving visit to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ apartment in New York City. The Beckham family was also shown leaving the Cruise residence to attend Katie’s play All my Sons on Broadway the day before Thanksgiving.

Elton John and David Furnish are said to be the godparents of Brooklyn and Romeo, while the godmother is Elizabeth Hurley. Posh and Becks have stated they would like to have more children, in particular a daughter.

Photos: Splash

Filed under: A-list playdate,Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,David Beckham,Romeo Beckham,Victoria Beckham

1. melanie

they are such handsome little boys!

2. Amanda

sorry but “Posh” looks SCARY! She does in every single picture I’ve seen of her with that stupid short UGLY hair cut!Get rid of the short hair,it’s NOT a good look and freakin smile once in awhile geez.

3. kelsey

romeo is a handsome little thing! my goodness!

4. Kelsey, yes he is!

If I were holding hands with that gorgeous man and surrounded by those three beautiful boys, I would find a reason to smile!

6. Kim

I like her haircut, or I did when she first cut it. Not as much since it has grown out a bit. I remember an old interview with her and she was saying that she was groomed not to smile as “Posh” and now it is a trademark. Or something.

7. Natalie

Yeah, she was meant to be the pouty, stuck up one as Posh Spice. But she seems to have aquired a persona as apposed to it being a trademark. She still thinks thats what people want to see and that’s what makes her ‘celebrity’ individual, ie, her trademark…haha, nope!

8. the children are cute