Ryan & Trista Sutter Expecting Daughter

Ryan & Trista Sutter Expecting Daughter

After sharing in October that they were expecting their second child, Trista and Ryan Sutter shared with InTouch that they are expecting a little girl!

“We found out a few weeks ago. It was such a fun surprise. We went to our last ultrasound appointment with Ryan’s parents, my parents and Max and we were all in the room together when the doctor said, ‘It’s a girl.’ Everyone got so teary-eyed and emotional.”

Although Trista, who struggled to get pregnant with Max, now 16 months, said that the baby’s gender wasn’t as important as its health, she admits she is ecstatic to be expecting a daughter.

“I can’t wait to dress her up in cute little outfits. I’m such a girlie girl. It will be so much fun to do things like get manicures together.” Although a name has been picked out, the couple plan to keep it a secret until she is born in April.

Photo: momlogic.com/Jason Dewey

Filed under: Ryan Sutter,Trista Sutter

1. janie

who are these people? are they actors?

2. Dea

They used to be in a reality tv show I think. But again, even with their 15 minutes of fame clearly over, they think they are still relevant*roll eyes*

3. sammmy

Oh please its not like these two are overrated and wanting to eat up attention. BIG deal they are normal people like the rest of us..but just happened to have found LOVE on national television.

4. Jess

How much you wanna bet that their daughter grows up to hate pink and become a tomboy who has no interest in malls or dresses.

You can’t pin these kinds of expectations on your children. It’s not fair to them, or to yourself.

5. Willow

Its refreshing to see some “normal” everyday people on here! I too am expecting in April, however mine is a boy. Congrats Trista and Ryan, girls are so much fun!

6. gia

they annoy me & i dont understand why the media is still reporting on these two…yeah trista & ryan, make sure to hold off on some info, so in a few months you can release it in an attempt to mantain your relevance…ugh… not to sound mean, but as a side comment to some people out there who like reading about “normal” people, the site is called “celebrity” baby scoop, not “everyday boring couple” baby scoop…we live among everyday people, i need the celeb fantasy escape!

7. Aimee

These 2 make me sick! Trista is SO fake!

They are NOBODY’S! Go away!!!

8. Jane

Blah, Blah, Blah! Who cares about these people?

Trista is dying for attention!

Her 15 minutes of fame have been over for a long time!

9. Lala

I think they are slightly interesting, they have been the only successful reality show couple to last that I know of, so I don’t mind reading about them. They aren’t the caliber of celebrity you usually see on here, but if you don’t like them then don’t read the post. I’d rather read this then see another picture of Suri Cruise going to a rehersal with Katie.

10. Pencils

Do these two have jobs, or do they just try to stay in the spotlight so they can make money off the tabloids?

11. sammmy

Lala, amen to that sista :)

12. Jane

Who cares about these people! What are they famous for? Nothing! Does this guy ever work? They look so fake!

13. sammmy

If you don’t care for them then why are you commenting numerous out amount of times????

14. ice

They are not the only reality couple to last. Vadim Dale and Natalie from “Outback Jack” have been together for close to 5 years, and have 2 children together

15. anonymous

i love this couple and love hearing about them. more power
    to them!

16. We watched the show back in 2002 -3 and wedding like most did..so to hear how they are going from time to time is fine with me regardless what everyone thinks of them.
    With piblicity they can build that dream home and put the kiddies through school – if I could do that I would too.

17. Trixy

OMG, I can’t believe that people will take the time to make negitive comments about Trista and Ryan. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

I think it is great these two met on TV, created a relationship on TV and are still together. That is more than I can say for a lot of people who meet in a bar, store or any other place. It’s nice to see that a couple from reality (Stupid) tv have actually made it through…. except for the Outback Jack couple, which I don’t know about. But I still think it’s great that they are still together and we hear about them. I would rather hear about Ryan and Trista than Jolie and Pitt crew…Now they are annoying.