Olive Cohen & Grandma Enjoy A Day @ The Park

Olive Cohen & Grandma Enjoy A Day @ The Park

One-year-old Olive Cohen, daughter of Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen, was spotted out with her grandmother at a park in Beverly Hills.

Isla recently spoke out about the criticism she received for gaining weight during her pregnancy with Olive: “When I was pregnant, I remember someone wrote on a blog that I had gained too much weight. I remember being really shocked that even during something as incredible and beautiful as pregnancy, you are still subject to body fascism.”

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Olive Cohen

1. Monica

Is this Sacha’s mom?

2. Jane

Olive is the prettiest baby in Hollywood!

3. Erica

Has anyone seen photos of Sasha and Olive together?

4. Jen

I don’t believe for a minute that they’re still together. No official statement has been made, but they’ve been apart for a very long time. Olive is always seen on Isla’s hip—they’re never out with Dad. Very unusual. I know people will think it’s a freak thing, but happy families and people in love are usually, ya know, spotted doing things together.

5. Cathy

What are you talking about??? Isla and Sascha are still together and there HAVE been pics of the family on an outing together more than once as shown below:

6. Lindsay

Yea, but two out of three of those pictures are from when Olive was a newborn… so a year ago.
    It’s hard to say if they’re still together or not.

7. Nicollette

well the last pic seems recent? there both very busy actors. who are we to judge??

8. shirilicious

I like them together, so I would be a little sad if they aren’t a couple anymore.
    Unfortunately, busy actors means they’re BOTH focusing on their careers, which isn’t always the healthiest thing for a relationship. I too tend to believe that it isn’t all sweetness and light in the Baron-Fisher household.
    BTW, stating that you think they’re not together anymore is an opinion and not judgment.

9. Dea

It’s a shame if the speculation turns out to be true, but off topic read somewhere Gwyneth is also rumored to be separated, not THAT I am not surprised!