The Travoltas Share Photos of Jett

The Travoltas Share Photos of Jett

In addition to the statement they made thanking their fans for their support in this very difficult time, John Travolta and Kelly Preston were kind enough to share some touching family photos of their 16-year-old son, Jett. The photos include John, Kelly and Jett’s 8-year-old sister Ella.

Click below to see the rest.

All photos copyright travolta.com

Filed under: Jett Travolta,John Travolta

1. Sam

Oh my goodnes what beautiful photos, I started to cry as I looked through them especially when I saw the one of Jett kissing his dad’s head.

I can’t imagine what his family is going through right now :(

2. ivy

they’re all good pics except for the main one….looks like they’re about to make out.

I agree with Ivy, they are nice photos, but the close up of John and Jett is a little bit odd for a kid his age and his dad. Ella is a really pretty little girl!

4. melanie

that was sort of rude ivy..they obviously didn’t have a relationship like other fathers and sons..

..but he has amazing eyes, so pretty!

5. Lala

I think his son was disabled? My sister has Downs Syndrome and she and my dad are extremely close, disabled kids are usually very affectionate and my sister is 23 and hugs my dad constantly, there is nothing weird about it, they just have a connection. Its actually a beautiful thing.

6. Kiki

I’m not going to lie. I teared up looking at these pictures. So precious. such a tragedy and heartbreaking story!

7. Rosy J

I find nothing strange in the father and son relationship. Its plain to see that Jett was a kid with “special needs” and his father obviously provided those needs. I think the affection shown was very touching. My deepest sympathy to the family.

8. Jess

The boy is DECEASED, and here you people are talking about how the picture looks wrong. You guys are ridiculous! In my eyes, it’s just a loving moment between father&son. I honestly have no idea what goes through some of your heads!!

9. Marlene

This breaks my heart .. no parent should lose a child; what wonderful photos they shared with us, you can see the love in all of them. My heart goes out to the Travolta family … Jett will always be an angel. God Bless.