Suri Cruise Is A Sweet Little Doll

Suri Cruise Is A Sweet Little Doll

Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri were spotted leaving their downtown apartment to head to Katie’s play. Suri insisted on pushing her doll in a little stroller. The adorable 2-1/2-year-old even had the doorman smiling. :)

Prior to that, Katie and Suri chatted with a neighbor pushing a baby in a stroller. Maybe this encounter inspired one of the most photogenic tots of 2008?

Photos: Flynet / Pacific Coast News

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

1. Becca

Wow – Cabbage Patch doll, I had one of those when I was a kid!

2. do we really have to see every move she makes. What was the purpose of posting this picture. She’s not doing anything really. You can’t even see Suri’s face. I sick of seeing her everyday. Where’s Nahla, kingston, or The Jolie-pitts ?

3. Becca

Paige – if you don’t want to see pics of her scroll down. The photogs are waiting as they come and go.

4. gia

i dont have any kids yet, so i am not sure if its common or not, but i think its funny how it seems like everytime they leave the house they are carrying at least 2 toys or even more…maybe most average people keep spare toys in the car, but they cant?

5. kalihah

lol. that is funny, gia. you are right! i have two children and we rarely ever CARRY toys. every now and then, they are in the car – but 90% of the time they are in the baby bag – or in my purse. Because my 2 year old isn’t potty trained yet, I still carry a baby bag or I put diapers and wipes in my purse… I say all of this to say, I’m sure suri is not potty trained yet – so her diapers have to be put somewhere… the toys could go there as well. but then again – we are talking about CELEBRITIES… someone else is probably carrying the diapers/bag/etc.

6. Leandra

It’s probably a hired limo service…..doubt they could store toys in it.

7. Katrina

I carry a diaper bag, and my daughter carries a toy or two. When I was a kid, we always had our own backpacks and carried around what we wanted..

That seems like the most bizarre thing to flame a celebrity for. Whats next, are you going to disect why she parts her hair down the middle instead of on the side..?

Leaving toys in the car in the heat/cold isnt a good idea. It can ruin the majority of them.

8. anne

“HAS a sweet little doll” . . .

9. Janie

Suri is adorable!

10. I love Cabbage Patch Kids!
    I receive my first one at my first birthday..
    Know I’m 15, And the same person who gave it to me when I was 1, give me another CPK the last christmas..
    It was cute..

11. Lioness

I’m with you, Paige, I usually scroll right past the Cruises, there are so many of them on this site… though I stopped at this one ;-)

12. Amanda

I agree with what paige said:do we really have to see every move she makes. What was the purpose of posting this picture. She’s not doing anything really. You can’t even see Suri’s face. I sick of seeing her everyday. Where’s Nahla, kingston, or The Jolie-pitts ?

I personally would love to see Julianne Moore’s beautiful family Or Celine Dion and her handsome little son Rene Charles!We haven’t saw a single photo the Moore-Freundlich family since november!over two months ago!and Celine I haven’t saw a candid of her since the ones of her and RC on the balcony.I to am so sick of seeing the posts and I dont even bother to read them,I can’t stand this family and it’s always the samething,leaving the apartment,tons of toys,shopping,junk food,going to broadway,leaving broadway,coming home again.over and over and over.Enough please!

13. This has been discussed before. We cannot post pictures when there are none of those families. There have been no posts with any of those families because no agencies have taken pictures of them.

14. Katrina

Honestly…i would have thought that was common sense. You get to see pictures of the poeple who are hounded by the paps

Maybe we won’t be so inundated with pics of this family when Katie’s Broadway show ends on Sunday. Unless they find some other reason to be in front of the paps every day…

16. Amanda

I seriously doubt after the broadway thing is over that the photo’s will stop,it’s Tom Cruises’s kid and wife,the paps are beyond obessesed with them.You saw just as many before when they weren’t in NYC.

I’m willing to bet there are photo’s of the Moore’s and Dion’s somewhere,in fact I saw on Rexfeatures some of Julianne in December with her son and hubby Bart at a football game.

17. Why is she always being held and still in diapers?

18. gia

darn it…
    katrina, i was asking an honest question, not picking on them at all…i freaking hate how things are easily taken out of context on these comments…i figured they carried toys around because they had a limo service or a driver & i wondered if most people kept them in the car… & they couldnt keep them in their car because of that reason or some other reason…i wanted to know if carrying toys around was common among other families.

19. Audrey

Diaper? I don’t see a diaper.

20. Amanda

Suri is still in diapers,I’ve saw them in photo’s before when Katie has been holding her.I think they need to let go,she’s two years old not two months,she well old enough to be potty trained and walk on her own.

21. Kate

any idea who makes the stroller?