Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Share Photos

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Share Photos

Tori Spelling has shared some photos of her kids on her Oxygen show site. The pictures show husband Dean McDermott’s 10-year-old son Jack, as well as siblings Liam, 21 months next week, and Stella, 7 months. In one of them, Jack and Liam are at the movie theater – Liam’s first trip to see a movie; in another, Dean is cuddling his baby daughter.

Click below for more!

Photos: Tori&Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood official site.

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Jack McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

1. Tiffany

AAWWW, Little Stell looks just like Dean and his son Jack

2. Jess

Awwwwwwwww!

3. sarah

Isn’t Liam a little young to be going to a movie?

4. anna

Sarah what are you talking about?

5. Amanda

I’m slightly confused,I watch their show on Oxygen and when Jack appeard on the show they made a huge deal out of not showing his face on camera,yet Tori and Dean release photo’s of him online for the entire world to see and repost on other websites?Why?If Dean doesn’t want his sons face shown why didn’t they fuzz it out in the photo’s like the episode on the show?

I think they blur out his face in the show because the show’s for profit and the pictures they post online are not.
      I think it has something to do with the ex not wanting to exploit their son for money.

6. manda

^^ Yeah! I was going to say the same thing!
    On the episode after Stella was born and Jack came to visit, they blurred him out.

7. Amanda

yes exactly,I don’t get why they’d put photo’s out of him if Dean didn’t want his face on camera,how are photo’s on the internet any different?

8. bron

I don’t think he’s too young to be going to the movies. I think it depends on the child. I take my 2 year old daughter to the movies and she loves it! She sits through the whole thing and has alot of fun!

9. manda

yeah, I would think putting pictures on the internet would be worse than him on TV.