Alison Sweeney Welcomes Daughter Megan Hope

The Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney has welcomed her second child, daughter Megan Hope. At 12 minutes to midnight on Monday, Megan arrived, weighing in at 6 lb.- 7 oz.

“Both mommy and baby – and daddy, too – are doing well,” says her rep, Carrie Simons.

Alison and husband Dave Sanov also have a 3-year-old son Ben. Alison continued working as host of The Biggest Loser until the very end. “She’s still in hair and makeup from her day on the set!” her rep reports. “It was a very easy delivery, and everybody is great.”

A new episode of The Biggest Loser airs Tuesday night on NBC.

Photo: Life&Style

Filed under: Alison Sweeney,Births

1. lillian-mackenzie

Benjamin and megan flow well together. I like how she spelled the name the correct way not like meahan.

2. lillian-mackenzie

*meaghan

3. Sarita

It’s a name that could easily be used in Days of Our Lives!

When was the new Biggest Loser taped?? She is clearly not pregnant in this new one. Were they taped side by side? I know the last episode is live and shown 3 months after they go home… and she was ready to give birth any day on that show.

5. congradulations,, I just had a granddaughter born to my daughter dec 18th, and it was such a joy my daughter has a son 22 months old so it is such a joy to know you got you got your girl also. I love your show and I love sammy thank you for all your hard work. when I come home from work at night at 10’30pm it is great to forget my own worries and problems and watch your show’ I am a 49 year old mother of 4 and take care of a disabled husband and you give me comfort away from everyday problems. thank you so much my prayers are with you and your family Thank you again and can’t wait til your return, sincerely.Donna Hodges from Oakdale, ca.

6. evbreyu

anidLX anffjotrqmjl, [url=http://znkgbiokwklp.com/]znkgbiokwklp[/url], [link=http://afgezhcozzvk.com/]afgezhcozzvk[/link], http://oukegrtcnfgb.com/