The Sheens In Sunny Brentwood

The Sheens In Sunny Brentwood

Charlie Sheen, pregnant wife Brooke Mueller and his daughters Sam and Lola were seen in Brentwood on Sunday.

Charlie and Brooke are expecting twin boys in April. The boys will join Charlie’s three other children, all daughters: Cassandra, 23, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3.

Click below for another picture of the foursome….

Photos: SCOTT/MO/bauergriffinonline.com

Filed under: Brooke Mueller,Charlie Sheen,Lola Sheen,Sam Sheen

1. Jennie

those girls are never happy!

2. Antineah

Lola dress is beautiful.

3. Jackie

those girls may never look happy because they don’t like photographers. they may be smiley little girls when they’re away from the cameras. We don’t know and we probably never will.

4. Marlene

The fact that Sam is sucking her thumb tells me she’s not happy about being with Dad & Brooke .. I think these pictures speak a 1000 words and unfortunately they don’t seem to be speaking the “right” words. I feel for these girls.

5. kris

They look the same way when they are with their Mother. It has nothing to do with their Dad. I dont think its the paps either. They seem troubled. Look at how their Mother acts!

6. Rita

I agree with Kris. My cousin’s children are like that too – never smile. It is because their mother home schools them and they take after her (this is not a argument against home schooling). All I am saying is that their mother is not the most social and nicest person (never smiles either, nor engages her children), and you can see it in all their pictures.

I think the same applies with the Sheen girls. They always look unhappy to me and who can blame them with the likes of the parents they have.

7. Jess

I agree with Kris as well. It just annoys me when people say they NEVER look happy with their father. Just cuz Charlie and Denise have their own problems, don’t mean he DOESN’T put them a side when it comes to his OWN little girls. Jeez!

8. LaKesha

We know nothing about these girls or their happiness or lack thereof. Shame on you all for making such unwarranted conclusions.

9. Leandra

They usually give up the blanket and the finger sucking that goes along with it once they start school. My son was inconsolable until I cut a square off the blanket and he could take it with him in his pocket to school. They really get attached to those things. They don’t call they “security” blankets for nothing.

10. Rita

Lakesha,

I respect your view point, but we are all entitled to our opinion. I don’t think anyone here is being disrespectful, but just commenting on the pictures as they are presented.

They really are sad pictures. It reminds me of when my mom kicked my cheating biological father out and he took up with his other woman. He would come by once in a blue moon because he felt guilty and wanted to boost his ego. I remember the last time I ever saw him, he had HER with him. My poor brother and me had to spend the entire day with our “father” and his mistress. We had the same looks on our faces.

I’m sure Brooke is a nice woman, but those poor kids have some rather interesting biological parents.

I do hope that in a few years we are not looking at Brooke’s twin boys (with scowls on their faces) while Charlie and some other woman have them for the day.

11. Rita

“My son was inconsolable until I cut a square off the blanket and he could take it with him in his pocket to school. They really get attached to those things.”

Leandra, that is a really good idea! Your son’s story reminds me of MR. MOM where Kenny doesn’t want to give up his woobie.

My husband still has a blanket from his childhood that we are still using on our bed. He claims it is just so soft, which it is, but it is also starting to look a little ratty. I hope he won’t throw a fit when it comes time to pitch it. :-)

12. LaKesha

Rita,

Are you kidding me? At this age these kids no nothing about what’s going on with their parents. All they know is that they’re out with their dad and strange men are taking their picture. Do your kids smile in all pictures?

13. Rita

“At this age these kids no nothing about what’s going on with their parents. ”

These girls are the same age my brother and I were when my parents split up, so I am sure they know what is going on. Also, their mother wanted to use them on her reality show (can’t remember if she did or not), but it just shows what little regard she has for her daughters.

14. LaKesha

“Also, their mother wanted to use them on her reality show (can’t remember if she did or not), but it just shows what little regard she has for her daughters.”

15. Rita

“It’s obvious that you missed the show. Had you seen it, you might see things differently.”

Watching a self-obsessed has-been actress exploiting her kids in front of the camera is not my idea of entertainment.

16. Lola is soo cute!
    In the show they were the same as the picture

17. LaKesha

“In the show they were the same as the picture”

How can that be when a picture is one dimensional…did they sound the same too?

18. Janie

Those little girls look so unhappy!

19. Lala

They do always look unhappy, but looking back on some of my toddler pics I have the same frowny expression in some of them. On the show they seemed to be a little more engaged than they do in pics, and sometimes in pics lola even smiles, but its Sam that looks so dejected sometimes. I feel for her and wish their whole family happiness.

20. melanie

it’s like charlie is always trying to pose for the cameras…not a fan really

21. Vivien Leigh

They dont seem looking happy at you in this foto? Damn right. Right. Imagine, if you can. Mommy never tolds you whats happening, just sweet lies, she is stupid and thinks she will protect you. With lies, imagine. And than the truth: another woman, who daddy likes, becausehe is smiling, takes you for a walk with daddy talking about their future kids, your brothers, but mommy dont want them, you realize, because…she just never talks about IT, THAT, THAT THING OVER THERE, and she never smiles about that thing…WELL? KIDS AND STUPID ? Stupid are the people who are lying to their kids and talking stupidbaby language with them and than, and after the pink rain, comes the black truth and you are waiting for smiles, poor you …

22. Vivien Leigh

I am surprise tohear that kids dont know everything, they are stupid but not theway you think. They knoweverything, hear from the door, realise, but nobody trust them to let them know the truth, thats the drama, they feel that parents are lying to them, parents, imagine, the only people you respect and trust in your life and want to be a kid and protect byare LYING. HOW WILL YOU FELL YOURSELF? And dont tell me kids have no right feeling, because they are small…