Kimberly Roads Schlapman & Daughter Daisy

Kimberly Roads Schlapman & Daughter Daisy

Little Big Town’s Kimberly Roads Schlapman and her 18-month-old daughter Daisy Pearl Schlapman were spotted at a chili cook off in Pembroke Pines, Florida.

Dad is Kimberly’s husband, Stephen Schlapman. Kimberly’s first husband, Steven, died suddenly of a heart attack at age 41 in April 2005. He was the band’s lawyer.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Daisy Schlapman,Kimberly Roads Schlapman

1. antigoniem

That little girl looks like she should have been a boy.

2. Mina

That’s the worst comment I have ever read. She is only 18 months old!

3. Pencils

That’s a horrible comment. Why, because she doesn’t have much hair yet? She’s a very cute little girl, and her hair will grow in. What kind of mean person insults a baby?

Her mom is wearing some great boots, BTW.

4. Rita

I think her daughter is cute. She seems to have an old-fashioned look about her.

5. gia

To play devils advocate…I am not sure that person meant it as an insult…it was just kind of blunt…She does look like a little boy to me too & I am saying upfront that I definitely dont mean that as an insult, so dont jump on me too… She is just a different looking baby & not in a bad way.

6. antigoniem

I didn’t mean it as an insult, my comment just meant that the way her hair was done it just looked like a boyish hairdo/cut. It had nothing to do with a lack of hair. she has a boyish look to her though, not to say that she won’t grow into her looks.

7. dad

As Daisy’s father, I take no offense in the blunt observations because I know that long and curly hair is in her future at which point no one will mistake her for a boy. She’s our sweet and precious angel!

8. Penny Norton

I think she is a beautiful little girl. I am from Kimberly’s hometown, I personally know her family. They are all wonderful people. Daisy is a very lucky “Little Girl”.

I love Kimberly