Tom, Katie & Suri: Brazilian Beach Bunnies

Tom, Katie & Suri: Brazilian Beach Bunnies

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were seen with their 2 1/2-year-old daughter Suri on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Saturday. After leaving their posh hotel amid heavy security they entered a Brazilian military base and hit a beach within the residential area of the compound. They played in the sand before being discovered and mobbed by residents, made up of military staff and their families.

The Holmes-Cruises are in Brazil to promote Tom’s latest WWII flick, Valkyrie, which premieres in Brazil on Tuesday.

Click below for more pictures of the trio on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro…

Photos: Splash

Filed under: Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

1. Sherry

Wow! Pictures of Suri in January with no shoes, no coat and no complaints….OH WAIT! :)

2. melanie

^ wha?
    and when is suri going to be 3? i can’t believe she’s still two!

3. Suri turns 3 in April :D

4. anne

So, at what point did Katie remove the high heels (srsly!) that she wore to the beach?? Gah … life in the celebrity stratosphere is hilarious! :D

5. Janie

Very cute pictures! Suri is adorable!

6. Leni

How about some shorts for the girl to play in the sand… she ddoesn’t look like she’s having fun

7. J

Sherry — it’s summer in Brazil

8. Lucia

leni- you are incredible. you can’t tell if a kid is having fun or not from pictures. I can’t believe you people. leave them alone.

Sherri-that’s funny. it’s funnier that someone thought you were being serious.

As for the dress, why can’t the girl wear what she wants to wear?

9. Lori

I feel sorry for Katie. She looks so miserable on the beach with everyone looking on as she tries to enjoy her family. I can’t imagine what it must be like to have people stare at you constantly or try to talk to you or take your picture. I know she is a celebrity, but she never seems to get a break.

10. Jen

The one thing I noticed is that Katie’s mouth isn’t moving in any of the photos. I swear it seems like she never talks around Tom. I’m sure they’re having fun and all, but in all the candid shots of me and my kids, my mouth is always open and half-mangled from all of my expressions. I see that Tom’s mouth is that way, but not Katie’s. Interesting.

11. Ana

It´s really hot in Rio! I came back from this awsome city few days ago.

Wonderful city with incredible beaches!!! They should go to Buzios! Angra is amazing and Buzios is even better!

The family is so cute. :)

12. Loise

Poor Suri. Well, I know she has everything on a silver plate, but how in the World could you have fun with all of those fotogs looking on and SHOUTING “SURI, KATIE, TOM!” LAME.