Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox Take Kassius Shopping

Brian Austin Green & Megan Fox Take Kassius Shopping

Brian Austin Green, fiancée, actress Megan Fox and Brian’s 6-year-old son Kassius do some shopping at Office Depot in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Kassius Lijah’s mother is actress Vanessa Marcil, best known for her role on Las Vegas.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Brian Austin-Green,Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green

1. morgan

He is such a cute kid!

2. ivy

he is cute. where’d he get that black hair from?

3. LuvMyJolie

OMG HIS SON IS SOOOO CUTE!! MEGAN IS FRIIGIN GORGEOUS SOMETIMES I CANT STOP LOOKING AT PICS OF HER LOL

4. kris

I know is prob. just the picture, but as Vanessa, (who is also gorgeous) I would not like to see Meagan’s hand on my sons arm like that. He looks just like his Mom! Never really see him!

5. Hannah

Yeah Kris, I noticed that too. It looks like she’s pulling him along, or like she’s aggrivated with him or something. It might just be the way the shot looks, but if I was Vanessa I would be pissed!

6. JennyLoo

Vanessa and Brian have been broken up for awhile, Im sure she trust’s Megan considering she has been in her son’s life for years now. Megan looks very natural and caring with him, I would be grabbing him like that too if paparazzi were staring taking pictures.

7. melanie

that’s true JennyLoo, especially if he was acting up or something, i mean just becuase he’s almost your stepson doesn’t mean you can’t discipline.

8. juicyjay

she looks thrilled.. LOL.

9. Mims

Maybe there was a car coming and she was trying to keep him close.. there could be a million reasons as to why she was grabbing him like that. That being said I have to point out that she looks like his big sister in the pics lol