Virginia Madsen & Son Jack @ LAX

Virginia Madsen & Son Jack @ LAX

Virginia Madsen, son Jack Antonio, 14, and Jack’s half sister Mina Bree prepare to depart from LAX airport on Monday. Jack and Mina share the same father, Antonio Sabato Jr.

Virginia is best known for her Academy Award and Golden Globe-nominated role in the film Sideways.

Photos: GVK/MATINGAS/bauergriffinonline.com

Filed under: Jack Antonio,Virginia Madsen

1. Jess

Lovely family. I respect Virginia for being in Mina’s life as well, even though it’s not her biological daughter, and is no longer with Antonio.

2. Lala

um……….is that boy wearing makeup??

3. melanie

i like his eye-makeup, very becoming of a 14 year old boy.

4. JennyLoo

he’s punk rock so its just the style. To be honest I dont know what I would do if my darling little boy came home dressed in Goth or punk rock clothing. I understand you should let your children express them selves but I would be mortified!

5. Kylie

neither of them look like Antonio lol

6. LuvMyJolie

Do u mean Jack or Jackie bcuz I swear that looks like a girl… Mina is a doll!

7. Kylie

LOL at #6, a little harsh, but I couldn’t help but laugh out loud!!!

8. Pencils

He’s a punk, that’s why he’s wearing makeup. I think it’s adorable, but then I was a punk back in the day. Of course, modern punk teens don’t appreciate it when I tell them they’re adorable. It’s kind of the exact opposite of the reaction they want. ;) My nephew, 14, is a punk, and he’s just precious. No, he doesn’t love that reaction, but he’s a very smart kid and just accepts the compliment.

And, yeah, Virginia is an exceptional person to have the little girl in her life. Good for her!

9. Janie

I do not think that a boy wearing makeup is adorable.

He looks like a girl. Ridiculous!

10. letitbe

My all time favorite movie is “Fire with Fire”, I must of watched that movie more the 10 times when it 1st came out back 1986.
    I thought she was so cool and beautiful and still is.

11. gia

When I took the poll I totally thought that was a girl!

12. Kim

Oh for crying out loud, people! So what if he’s wearing makeup at 14? He’s also out with his mom AND carrying his little sister. I would say that speaks a little more to his character than some eyeliner.

I didn’t wear makeup at 14 (and I’m a girl), but I wouldn’t have been caught dead hanging around my little sister, much less toting her around.

I’m sure it’s just a phase. If not … well, it has worked out okay for Joel Madden.

13. ashley

I thought he was a teenage girl going through an identity crisis. This is ridiculous..she buys his clothes, she has to have some kind of control he looks ridiculous and eye makeup come on. He isnt in a band..

14. Kim

My son is 15 and he is punk and he is the most creative, wonderful, respectful child I know.

15. shirilicious

Honestly, who are the people who were voting that his outfit looks disturbing?! And why was CBS posting such a poll in the first place? What about diversity, what about letting adolescents making their own experiences, esp. when it comes to something so random (in the big scheme) as clothing? It speaks volumes for those”ew” saying folks, and not in a good way.

16. kris

OMG!! I loved “Fire with Fire” too! I was young then, but I love her too. And her boyfriend from the movie. Who was he?? I know he’s been around.

17. nosoupforyou

I have two sons and I would be very disturbed if they wanted to wear make up. Both of my sons are clean cut AND both respectful and wonderful.

18. Rinoa

Just because someone has a punk look doesn’t that they aren’t respectful. Geez, some people are so judgmental…I cant believe it.

19. melanie

everyonbe’s different shirilicious, you probably voted that it was “cute” but not everyone thinks so. i sure don’t, it does look disturbing, and that’s what we call an opinion!

20. Rebecca

I remember when I saw him a while back on an episode of The Dog Whisperer with his mom. He seemed like such a sweet kid. I don’t particularly like this style, but who cares as long as he is a kind and intelligent person. Let him express himself!

21. Lo

Since I’m on the younger end of the spectrum of people commenting, my view on his fashion style is very “What’s the big deal?!”. I think he wears it well and it’s FAR from outrageous.

I personally would NEVER mistake him for a girl, but maybe that’s a generational difference.

And honestly, many boys I’ve knows that look like him have been just as “clean cut” as the preppy boys. Make-up doesn’t make a boy any more wild than a boy in a sports jersey. They do tend to be more creative though.

Moving past the superficial stuff, he’s obviously a good, loving big brother. Most 14 y/o boys usually pretend their younger sister’s don’t exist while out in public. She’s obviously raising him right.

So would the people who would find it disturbing if their sons wore eyeliner, also find it disturbing if their sons turned out to be gay? Because that’s pretty much what this is indicating….try to be more open-minded..

23. poppy

So would the people who find this disturbing, also find it disturbing if their sons turned out to be gay? Because that’s pretty much what your comment is indicating….try to be more open-minded..

24. shirilicious

“and that’s what we call an opinion!” I know, and it’s my opinion that your opinion is rather strange.

25. melanie

and it’s my opinion that you’re a dillweed and think that FREAKS are okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Lioness

What does wearing eyeliner have to do with being respectful and/or wonderful?? By some people’s comments, you would say that every investment banker, who is required to dress what most would call sharp and “clean-cut”, has respect for everyone. Doesn’t follow. The kid looks fine to me, he looks like a typical punk teenager.

27. Dea

Until you all have met and talk to him personally, it’s not really fair to say that he is disrespectful/a freak etc. Aaand, until you encounter the same situation (where your boy(s) decide to try a goth phase) then you can tell it as it is..

28. melanie

well dea, until you know him personally as well, you don’t know he is a respectful boy. i am just going to stick with the stereotype and say what i think…

this is obviously a dead issue here

29. Dea

@melanie, all I am saying is we keep an open mind here before deciding on a stereotype here.

30. Pencils

These kids dress like this to show their individuality, and most of them do it specifically to shock people, especially parents. I know I did! I t was fun, and harmless. I’m now a pretty respectable adult member of society. Every time I’ve seen a photo of this boy he’s carrying or otherwise interacting with his little sister, which makes him look like a good kid to me.

31. angela

As a person who has a 14 yr old who is dressing in the punk style currently. I say that his fashion choices display his creative and individual self the fact that he is not starring off into space aS MOST 14 YR OLD DO AND HE IS INTERACTING WITH HIS SISTER SAYS THAT HE LOVES HER VERY MUCH AND RESPECT HIS PARENTS ENOUGH TO BE A GOOD BROTHER AND TO THOSE WHO THINK HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS KID IS A CUTE KID ALWAYS HAS BEEN i MEAN LOOK AT HIS PARENTS HE.. AND i THINK VIRGINIA A REALLY CLASSY LADY FOR BEING THERE FOR ANTONIO AND BEING A MOTHER FIGURE TO MINA………….

32. Kieryan

So what if he wears make up…..so what if he likes to dress emo, punk. or goth, he is a teenager, that is what they do! They go through all kinds of funky stages trying to find where they fit in, and try to develop a sense of identity besides what their parents have molded them to be. I think he looks like every other teenager. I think its funny that people are using this picture to say how “clean, and wonderful” their teenagers are…news flash..they are probably only that way because they have severely controlling parents..so they will probably lash out by the time the get out of high school. Have fun with that!

33. elizabeth

be respectful of his personal decisions!
    dont judge someone just by how they dress.
    he could be a really nice person.

34. Reply

I’m 14, and I dress like that, so of course I think he’s gorgeous! But his little sister is the cutest! I wish I had one.

36. Larah

This coaple has some joint features.
    custom essay papers

37. Eveline

elizabeth, you are absolutely right. It’s their own business. research tips

38. Chanel 2.55

I am happy to have found this blog, and more happy to have long tail explained so well. Thanks.

39. RosaNatalia25

It is perfect that people are able to get the home loans and it opens up new chances.