Angelina Jolie Steps Out With Zahara & Shiloh

Angelina Jolie Steps Out With Zahara & Shiloh

Angelina Jolie was spotted Wednesday morning in NYC with two of her six children – Shiloh, 2 1/2 and Zahara, 4.

The 33-year-old actress was seen looking at apartments in Manhattan’s Washington Heights on Tuesday. The couple also recently signed a lease on a $60-million estate in Long Island, where the family will stay while she shoots her newest film Salt.

With nominations for both Angie and Brad, the family of eight will be heading West for the Academy Awards, which airs Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.

Photos: Startraks / Flynet

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

1. juicyjay

oh my gosh! shiloh looks so big! and adorable, of course. zahara is a cutie too but shiloh steals this picture for me haha :)

2. Kati

OMG! Both girls look soooo big already! Zee looks adorable in that white coat and Shiloh looks such a big girl now. She is so adorable! But so is Zee. Shi obviously is her dad´s mini-me. I remember Brad having a similar expression somewhere. She is gonna be a beauty just like her mum. She´s almost as tall as her big sis. Hopefully the whole family were in NYC. In that case Brad must have been in their hotel room with the rest of the kids.

3. Kati

4. Antineah

Angie please, put these two beauty in some colorful and more girly clothes, all this gray, white, brown, black, is too sad and serious for little girls.

5. persia

wow. they are both adorable- i never realized how tiny z is- it really shows in this pic- and s does look just like her daddy lol

6. Becca

The colors are kind of blah. Shiloh is big though compared to Z

7. Natalie

Silly one – but at first glance it looked like Zi was in mid air…skipping or something! hehe x

8. Sam

Shiloh is REALLY tall oh my lol !!

9. aubrey mackenzie

shi is so pretty and zahara is so adorable

10. gia

I am not sure if Shiloh is tall or Z is small for her age…remember Z had nutrition issues when she was adopted.

11. Jess

Shi is def tall for her age. And honestly she is ALL Brad Pitt! I see no Angie in her in these pics

12. Rosy J

Love Angie and her girls. Kudos to her for not dressing them like fashion plates. Let them be children and dress in warm sensible clothes not objects to be ogled at like freaks. They are ever so cute just as they are.

13. Peta

I like Zahara’s hoodie sweater. Will there be a post about where you can get similar, if not the same, clothing items? Not that I have a little one to even think of buying for, but I’m just curious.

14. maria

shiloh es preciosa

15. melanie

JAHEEEZ! shiloh is reallly gettin up there on her big sis, almost as tall as her! not a fan of ang, but ADORABLE kids!!!

16. tess

Shiloh is soooooooo adorable. she’s really beautiful and she’s so big. and yes she’s all Brad but I can see a little a Angie too.
    Zee is cute too:)

17. kw

Only repeating whats been said already but Shiloh is so tall! Shell be a tall, as well as beautiful girl!

18. Brittney

the video of them at X17 is adorable…. Shiloh’s little walk IS just priceless hehehehe

19. Emma

I don’t understand why everyone on every website goes gaga over Shiloh in particular every single time photos of her are published. People make comments like “Zahara is cute too but Shiloh is sooooo gorgeous.” Why is it that no one is as interested in the other Jolie-Pitt children as they are in Shiloh? Is it because she is blonde haired and blue eyed? Or because the others were adopted? I think Zahara is a stunning little girl and I don’t understand everybody’s fixation on Shiloh.

Emma – I think it has to do more with who her biological parents are than the color of her skin, hair, eyes, etc.

21. Tina

@Emma: I guess it’s because Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are considered (one of) the most beautiful couple in the world, so it is of course more interesting to recognize their features in their biological children.

Other than that, I agree with #20. :) And personally I think that Zee is really beautiful. Shiloh is the cute one and more childishly looking, but Zee has those amazing eyes and lips… she’ll be a stunner when she is older!

22. bt

They’re so beautifu kids. I love see their picture every day, Jolie and Brad Pitt’s adorable kids

23. Dea

Z definitely is my favorite. Bet you she rules and rocks the house! look at her features, she will be a heart-breaker when she gets older :-)

24. Kim

Imagine how cute these girls would be if they wore clothing with a little color.

25. Tab

I love their clothes I don’t think little girls have to wear to pinks and yellows to look great. These girls look nice colors wouldn’t change that.

Zahara is stunning.

27. Tymnneibent

OMG, it is still accepting donations! Fantastic example of a creative fundraising effort that raised $10,000 in 48 hours to build a classroom at the school in Tanzania.