Chyler Leigh Confirms Baby Name: Aniston Kay

The actress, who is expecting her third child in May, told Ellen DeGeneres yesterday that she and her husband Nathan West have settled on the unusual name for their baby girl.

“It was just something…my husband and I were trying to look for different names and both of our kids have a traditional and a unique name, so we were kind of just looking for something not as common,” Chyler explained.

Asked whether she knows that other famous Aniston – Jennifer – Chyler laughed, “I’ve never met her actually, no.”

No word on whether Chyler and Nathan have plans for a fourth child, but if they do Ellen provided a baby name suggestion, joking, ”if you have another one, call it ‘DeGeneres.’”

Aniston Kay will be joining older siblings Noah Wilde, 5, and Taelyn, 2.

What do you think of the name Aniston Kay?

Photo: Flynet Pictures

Filed under: Chyler Leigh

1. tess

I like it. it’s unique and really cute.and the most important thing it’s not to crazy like other celebrity baby names. CONGRATS.

2. Sarah

I think it sounds like a location on a map, like “Cape Cod” or something … “Aniston Kay”

3. Rayna

I think its really cute actually…different but not crazy.

4. Rinoa

I really like it! Although it is different, it’s definitely not weird. Both of their other children have great names as well!

5. melanie

i like it alot also! it’s not super duper crazy like some we’ve heard of! she’d have a lot of nicknames, thats for sure.

6. anne

Ack … (srsly, of all the names in all the world … ??)

7. Amy

I like it.
    And it can be shortened to Annie if need be :)

8. marie-line

chyler and nathan have some 3 beautifull and adorable children, so pretty and so cuties sweetiess like he rparents.i wish for chyler and her familly alot of sucess,good fortune.100000roses and sunshiny days of france!big kisses for chyler and her familly with my best wishes.

9. kirsty macbeath

My 1 year old girl is called Aniston. I had never heard of any other baby called this until now.