Milla Jovovich On Losing 70lbs Of Baby Weight

During her pregnancy Milla kept fans up-to-date on her weight gain through her blog, writing at the time, “all I did was eat three bagels every morning with butter, peanut butter and jelly all over them, a few boxes of crispy cream donuts for lunch and boom! I’m tipping the scale at 195! Man, that came out of nowhere! Lol! Well maybe not completely out of nowhere!”

Ever is now 16 months old and her model mom is back to her former self. So how did Milla shed the extra weight? The old fashioned way, she says.

“Diet and lots of exercise, I worked my big, little butt off,” Milla reveals. “It’s been a lot of work and I’ve been working with Harley Pasternak and his 5-Factor program, they actually have diet food sent to my house. At one point I just ate oatmeal, salmon and artichokes everyday for a week. It was definitely a lot easier putting it on!”

Milla says that she and her fiance Paul Anderson do plan to make Ever a big sister – but not quite yet.

“I do want another baby but not for a little bit. I’ve only just lost all the weight so I want to enjoy my old body for a while before I have to become a crazy alien again.”

How much weight did you gain while pregnant?

Photo: Bauer Griffin

Filed under: Ever Gabo Anderson,Milla Jovovich

1. Oh my! She’s so skinny, but she does look great!

2. Rinoa

Good for her for getting her body back! She looks great now.

3. Andrea

I only gained 35 pounds while pregnant…and I still don’t look like her now!

4. Sanja

I gained 25 kilos (about 50 pounds, I guess?) and it took over a year to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost over 10 pounds after the birth since I had a big baby. But, once I went back to work after my one year of maternity leave and I stopped breastfeeding at 10 months it seemed to fall of much easier.

5. Penny

are you kidding at comment number one? Is that spam? Tall mingle.com? Ha. And at her age is another rich comment… she is hardly old.

Pre-pregnancy weight, I was 135 and towards the end, 163. Right now I stand about 140 and I gave birth 6 weeks ago.

7. 8 weeks post baby and I am tipping the scales at 63kg(140lbs). I was 64kg(142lbs) right after birth and lost a kilogram every 2 days and got to 58kg(129lbs) and for some reason went back up to 64kg. Pre-pregnancy I was 55kg(122lbs) and that is my goal, I am no good with diet and eat relitively well so I will be doing exercise to shake the excess.

It is good to see a celeb taking their time to lose the weight after pregnancy.