Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Welcome Twin Boys: Max & Bob

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller welcomed twin boys on Saturday, March 14th PEOPLE reports. The boys, who were due in April, were named Max and Bob.

A rep for the couple, who were married in May 2008 says of the twins and new mom, “They’re doing great, and Brooke’s doing great.”

Sheen, who stars in Two And A Half Men, has three other children from previous relationships; Cassandra, 24, Sam, 4, and Lola 3.

Photo: AXELLE/bauergriffinonline.com

Filed under: Bob Sheen,Brooke Mueller,Charlie Sheen,Max Sheen

1. ivy

blah! yucky names. bob is an old man’s name and half the boys on the planet are named max.

2. anna

max is ok but i’m not loving bob…

3. Sam

LOL! Not loving Bob either. I like Max ;)

4. aubrey madeline

charlie said if he ever had a son his name would be bob well the name max is getting way too popular christina a. trista kristy swason the dude from e.r all have sons name max and the name bob is just plain odd

5. erika

I don’t like the name Bob for a baby…well, I don’t like it for anyone/thing!! Max is cute…my only problem with the name Max is…I’m sure people would call him Maxy at some point as a nickname…then I would just think of Maxi Pads…so I wouldn’t want my son to be called Maxi Pads by kids at school. I bet they’re adorable though!!

6. Jenny-Loo

yuck, the names are so plain, Its refreshing to have a normal celeb name but bob? Max isnt too bad but Christina and J-lo used its quota up.

7. pika

Wasn’t Bob the name of the evil in Twin Peaks? lol

Why not “Robert”? Why bob?