Denise & Her Girls Shop Planet Blue

Denise & Her Girls Shop Planet Blue

Denise Richards was seen taking her daughters, 5-year-old Sam and 3 1/2-year-old Lola, to Planet Blue in Malibu on Saturday. Sam and Lola just became big sisters to twin brothers Max and Bob.

Denise is currently appearing on the 8th season of Dancing with the Stars, paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Photos: Fame

Filed under: Denise Richards,Lola Sheen,Sam Sheen

1. shirilicious

Poor kids, are they still sucking their thumbs?

2. Sam is 5.

3. Thanks Emily – just fixed it. ;)

4. Jess

People usually say those two always seem to look unhappy. Well duh the paparazzi must be a quit hassle to them!! They are adorable, and I love how Denise dresses them.

5. Janie

I feel so sorry for these cute girls. They always look so sad!

6. kate

Why is Sam sucking on her thumb?

7. Jess

Janie, just because kids like Violet and Kingston handle the paparazzi well doesn’t mean every celeb kiddie has to.

8. shirilicious

No matter what’s the cause, they do look sad most of the time , there’s no denying it. Are the paparazzi really such a hassle to them? Or are they sad because they sense that mommy’s and daddy’s relationship has gone way downhill and try to trash each other whenever possible? I’d bet my money on the latter.

9. Marie

Shirilicious, aren’t they a little too young to understand what mommy and daddy are going through? They are loved and of course cared about so what’s the problem here??

10. shirilicious

Marie, the problem is that these little girls are/ were visiting a psychologist to help them get over whatever issues they might have. They look sad in almost every picture I’ve seen of them. Both are still sucking their thumps (also often pictured). You don’t really think that they’re too young to not see what’s happening around them, do you? If so, ask a child psychologist about his profession. You’ll be astonished at the stories you will hear.

11. Breezy

These are the 2 most miserable looking kids I’ve ever seen in my life.

12. Peta

I have to agree with Shirilicious on this one. Adults assume that young children don’t know or understand when their relationships go south. That is not true. Children may not understand it down to the finest detail, but they’re very perceptive and affected by such changes.

Add Charlie and Denise’s less that civil behaviour towards each other to the family breaking up and it’s no wonder these poor girls aren’t bubbly all the time.

13. Amie

It has always bugged me how in most pics I see of this family Denise is always smiling and LOVING the attention and her little girls look miserable.

14. ?

Jess said “I love how Denise dresses them”. What is so nice about how they’re dressed……they’re wearing freaking denim.