Alessandra & Jamie Share First Photos Of Anja

Alessandra & Jamie Share First Photos Of Anja

Great shots! Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio posed for the first time with her fiancé, California businessman Jamie Mazur, and their adorable 6 1/2-month-old daughter Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur in Santa Catarina, Brazil.

The 27-year-old supermodel said that Anja was a perfect baby from the very beginning: “She hasn’t cried once except for a second when they pulled her out.” The Brazilian beauty shed the pregnancy pounds quickly and was back to work in time for November’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

Click below for more picture of the gorgeous family of three…

Photos: INFdaily.com

Filed under: Alessandra Ambrosio,Anja Ambrosio Mazur,Jamie Mazur

1. Sam

Aww Anja a little cutie!

2. Stacy

if she hasn’t cried once in 6 months shouldn’t they be a little worried? just wondering lol.

3. Nina

Does the baby have EARRINGS?? What a cruel and ridiculous thing to do with such a little one. :(

4. Rinoa

What’s wrong with earrings? If giving this child earrings is the worst thing that this baby has in her life then I think she will be okay. ;)

5. claudia

DON´T BE WORRIED GUYS IN BRAZIL IT’S NORMAL THE GIRLS GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH EARRINGS.
    WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU JUST DO IT AFTER THE CHILD IS BIG I THOUGH IT WAS VERY STRANGE TO . IT DEPENDS ON THE CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY IS NOT A CRUEL THING!

6. Marcella

Hi, I’m Brazilian (and I don’t speak english very well, so sorry for my terrible english). Here it’s totally normal baby girls get out of the hospital with earrings, yes, so don’t worry about it. Actually, use earrings in babies help people for differentiate boys from girls

7. Peta

Seeing a baby with pierced ears doesn’t bother me either. Some get pierced at 3 months or younger here (some families pierce right after the child is born). My mother waited until I was 4, but it turned out that I had keloid skin and she quickly took the earrings out so my ears could heal. If I want to pierce again, I’ll need an injection right after.

8. Pencils

I’d be worried too if the baby really hasn’t cried in more than six months. Seriously–although I doubt she was literally saying that the baby never cries. Crying is the only way very young (newborn) babies have to communicate, which is why they do it so much.

I don’t like seeing earrings on babies, I’ve had earrings myself for fifteen years and they still close up at any opportunity, such as if I don’t wear earrings for a few days, and then they get infected. When I did get my ears pierced, they were infected most of the first year, and I took very good care of them. I’m not going to do that to my daughter, she can make the choice when she’s old enough. But I realize that it’s a cultural thing and many people see piercing a baby’s ears as a matter of course.

9. Sam

What an adorable family!

10. whoami

oh my god that is suuuuch a cute baby!

11. Sanja

That quote about not crying was from an older interview when Anja was a few weeks old (CBS -maybe you could mention it in the post so people don’t get confused?).

As for pierced ears, it’s normal in Brazil (and most other parts of the world) for babies to get their ears pierced. as for those people who are saying it’s cruel, are you also against circumcision? At least the earrings can be taken out.

12. Caitlin

Idk why people keep saying that ear piercings are normal in Brazil. it’s normal EVERYWHERE. I got them done when I was a few months old..same with my daughter who’s 3 now. No big deal at all!!

13. FLOR

im from argentina and here it is olso normal to have them pierced as a baby!!!!!!

14. tess

Anja is really cute. what a beautiful baby girl.
    they’re a cute family.
    all the best for them :)

15. juicyjay

is it me or does she sort of resemble anna nicole smith in some of the photos? .. ignore me if she doesn’t, haha it’s been a looong day

16. Catarina

Awnnn very cute baby Anja!

About the earrings, mom didn´t pierce my ears. I only had it pearced for my sister’s wedding (when I was 22). I never had the courage and I regret not having it done sooner!

17. gia

I had my ears pierced when I was not even 6 months old, I think its a cultural thing (I am Portuguese).
    Anja looks more like her daddy, I think…Alessandra has some amazing legs!

18. melanie

what the crap is wrong with piercing babies ears?? people just witch to witch…just for nothing.

19. Dea

I come from Indonesia and the baby girls automatically got their ear pierced too somewhere around 2-3 months of age. I think most of the south east Asian girls do have them pierced early.

20. Me

In many Latin American countries, ear piercing is quite common place among babies and toddlers.

21. Laura

I’m from Spain and here a lot of girls get out of the hospital with earrings.
    I got my ears pierced when I was three days old and I’ve never had problems.