Bridget & John Are Barefoot In Brentwood

Bridget & John Are Barefoot In Brentwood

Bridget Moynahan, 37, and her 1 1/2-year-old son John Edward Thomas Moynahan were spotted out for a barefoot walk in their Brentwood neighborhood on Thursday.

Dad is 31-year-old NFL football player, Tom Brady. It has been reported that the two ended their relationship sometime in early December 2006, around the time Moynahan became pregnant with John. Tom is now married to Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, 28, who recently commented on her adorable stepson: “He is so kind. He loves blueberries, and every now and then my dog, Vida, tries to get some food from him. He is so nice that he will give her the blueberries first. He is so cute and has such a sweet demeanor.”

On being pregnant and welcoming a child without a partner, Bridget said: “You really have to weigh out all the pros and cons and how it will fit into your life professionally, spiritually, and emotionally. Doing it on your own when it wasn’t expected comes with a lot of fears and anxieties. But I felt 100 percent that I could do this.”

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Bridget Moynahan,John Moynahan

1. just saying

sorry but gisele name should have not been in this article the picture shows bridget and “her” son that what the article should only be about

Thank you for posting a picture of bridget and jack

2. gia

John looks just like his dad, but a lot cuter!

3. anonymous

He is so stinkin cute!!!

4. Rosy J

I greatly admire Bridget for turning this situation into a positive for herself and all concerned. She is an amazing and beautiful woman. I hope good things continue to come to her.

5. Cari

@ just saying: Why shouldn’t Gisele’s name be mentioned?? She exists; she didn’t break them up (unless you have insider info); and she is his step-mom. She seems to enjoy him when she has him. People break up all the time and kids are resilient.

6. Dea

Not a fan of both women but reading both women’s interviews there is such a vast intellectual difference: Gisele’s comment sounds like she is 8 years old..”he likes blueberries, give my dog blueberries and my dog like to steal from him..” while Bridget sounds more, how can I say it, mature?

7. shirilicious

Dea, maybe it has something to do that English isn’t Giselles’s first language, I don’t know.
    But it’s great that both women are able to maintain an apparently good relationship and deal with a somewhat complicated situation rather maturely.

8. Anon

I seriously doubt Bridget Moynahan has any bi-lingual skills, yet Giselle, the model of 30 million plus a year, speaks several languages. Nothing stupid about her at all!

What is stupid you ask?!?!? Walking your 19 month old toddler barefoot. Now that is stupid. But then again, Bridget does have some brain skills, she did almost pull off the ultimate baby trap with Tom Brady, but she got outsmarted for the most part when Tom ditched her ass and plan. However, he seems to be a pretty good Dad as Gisele seems to be a good step-mom. …and at the end of the day, Bridget got her paycheck which she deperately needs because she can’t rely on her talent. Yikes!!! Everyone in the end is happy happy happy, except for little Jack or John because Mommy can’t find his shoes. Poor guy started balling when he stepped on a pebble and hurt himself. Nice Bridget, really nice!

9. Janie

Beautiful mother and child.

10. get your facts right

# 8 this must be how old you are you really sound stupid bridget did not try to trap tom so get your facts right bridget is one classy lady that speak good english but can people say that about you and gisele hmmmmmmmmmmm dont think so

11. Bonitto

# 10 do you know Bridget Moynahan personally? and why dont you let other peopel have their opinions, you are there attacking # 8 for her comments yet you are here chatting your nonsense about how classy Bridget is and about here noting trying to trap Tom you seem to think that speaking ” good english” as you put it, make you somebody.

12. Amie

I think #8 is WAY out of line.

13. Peta

*sigh* The last time I checked, this was a site about celebrity babies and not their baby mama drama. Whether or not you think Gisele and Bridget are saints/skanks and/or Tom’s innocent/the world’s biggest douche shouldn’t be an issue here. I personally could give a crud about that whole thing, but this whole posting is turning into a flashback to the Dark Days of the Brangelina/Jennifer fiasco – with factions at each others throats via comments.

That said, I think that little boy is adorable.

14. Beana

lol Peta I totally agree with you!!

15. Sue

Beautiful and rare picture of Bridget and her son. Rare because Bridget does a good job of keeping John away from the papparazzi’s lenses. Good for her.

To #8, you have serious anger management issues toward Bridget. Your post was uncalled for.

There’s nothing wrong with letting your toddler walk barefoot. In fact, the child development experts say that walking barefoot is the best way for a child to develop foot strength and balance. They are obviously in their neighborhood. I don’t see anything wrong with them walking barefoot to/from a neighbor’s home. And the kid looks very happy to me!

I doubt Bridget wants or needs Tom’s money. She’s worked for a long time – first as a model and then as an actress. I think she has plenty of her own bank to live comfortably with her son. Plus, she’s about to start filming a new feature film, and she just shot a TV pilot.