Gwyneth Paltrow’s Cookie Cutie

Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookie Cutie

Academy Award-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her two children, Apple, 4 1/2, and Moses, who is just days away from his third birthday, were seen out shopping for some toys at the Brentwood Country Mart on Sunday. Moses was seen eating a cookie while Apple tried to stay out of the paparazzi’s view. Dad is Coldplay frontman, Chris Martin.

The 36-year-old mother of two recently talked about what worries her: “I think what stresses me out the most is trying to do so many things at once all the time, trying to be a good, present mother, trying to act, to cook. I do a lot at once, and I think that sometimes the idea of trying to do all of that stresses me out a lot.”

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Apple Martin,Gwyneth Paltrow,Moses Martin

1. Allisyn

She just needs to stop talking.

2. Hannah

Haha I agree. I would like her more if she would just keep things to herself. She’s quite detached from reality so people can’t relate to her like she thinks they can. Moses is adorable!!

3. al

I dont want to start any controversy but I don’t remember having seen her and her husband with the kids, all together. It is always Chris and the kids or Gwyneth and the kids, never Chris + Gwyneth + the kids.

4. shirilicious

What is she talking about? How many movies has she made since her children were born? She took almost two years off, she wasn’t working at all. And “trying” to be a good mother all while preparing dinner, ah, poor thing, how on earth did she managed that?! She’s so delusional, it not even funny anymore.

They have said over and over that they want be photographed together. That is why you never see them in pictures together. I think it’s weird but whatever.
    I don’t really see what is wrong with what she said? How is she seperated from reality or the rest of us? I like her honesty. What is the big problem?

6. Allisyn

What’s wrong with it is that she has millions of dollars, all the help money can buy, she barely works part-time, and yet the pressures of making dinner apparently stress her out to a point that she feels the need to go public with it. She is completely out of touch with how people live, and many people who are juggling the housework, kids and a fulltime job that actually requires you to show up, are not amused by her self-centeredness.

7. T.

It’s getting so tired – and frankly annoying – to read people putting down these kids’ looks. I’m sure your haters are all oh so gorgeous.

8. Rosy J

I think both of those kids are beautiful and Gwyn and Chris are quite good looking as well. Very cute family.

9. Danielle

T no one is putting the kids down as far as I can read everyone thinks they are cute. Especially Moses.
    Yeh Gwyenth should be quiet she annoys me, actually both her and chris do.

10. Kat

I hate when women wear shirts like that… she’s gotta know that we can all see through her shirt. And even if it’s done intentionally– it’s really tacky.

Those kids need haircuts.

11. T.

Danielle – I was referring to two replies in this thread which seem to have been deleted. Good.

12. Janie

Moses is adorable!

13. Me

I don’t see anything wrong with what she said. Why are people reading so much into every single word she says?

To add to that, there is no need to attack the children simply because you despise the mother.