Bridget Moynahan’s Friends Speak Out On Tom & Gisele

Bridget Moynahan's Friends Speak Out On Tom & Gisele

In the interview, Gisele – who recently wed Bridget’s ex Tom Brady – talked of her relationship with her stepson John, 18 months, saying, “It’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day.”

A close friend of Bridget’s tells People magazine that Bridget is not pleased.

“Bridget has her own life, she doesn’t need to be involved in the drama of all this, and she finds it disrespectful that her son is being paraded around in front of the paparazzi when she’s specifically made it a point of keeping him away from that.”

I can count on two hands, in two years, the number of times Bridget has been photographed with that baby. I can count on two hands the number of times in the past month that Gisele has been photographed with that baby.”

The source had some harsh words for Tom Brady, as well:

“If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he’d respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion.”

What do you think of Gisele’s comments, and of the response from Bridget’s circle?

Photo: Fame

Filed under: Bridget Moynahan,Gisele Bundchen,Tom Brady

1. Natasha

I think it’s all a bunch of crap. Lies.

2. sibah_girl@yahoo.com

Gisele must respect to Bridget feeling when talk about the young boy. don’t talk about that in front of paparazzi. it like you want attention.

3. Ana

I have a strong feeling that Gisele does not have a mean bone in her body. She truly loves her husband´s kid, and perhaps they don´t have children of their own yet, she has become even more attached to the little boy.
    Perhaps this is a case of not expressing herself exactly the way she wishes she had, and she did not intend to claim John as her own, as if Bridget was not really that important.
    I believe that is the case.

I understand where Bridget´s anger may come from, it´s a natural feeling. Although I don´t even know if all these supposed comments by some of her close friends are for real.
    But if they are, it´s natural that she may feel hurt by the fact that not only she lost the man she loved, but their son is getting attached to the woman he chose to marry, not her.

These are feelings I wish no human being felt, but I know that´s what goes on inside many women´s heads when their relationships come to an end.

I am a woman, and I relate more to men in these issues.

But I am truly glad that John has another person who really seems to love him deeply.
    Every children should be so lucky!

4. melanie

i doubt the sources of this comment are real, but i can understand bridget feeling upset about gisele’s comment.

5. Rinoa

I think the whole story has been blown out of proportion. If Bridget is upset about it (which I doubt she is), then I think she needs to get a life.

6. lily

I love Bridget!! Pics of Tom and Jack (on a beach in Costa Rica)over his shoulder really cute!

Once again – Bridget , Tom & Gisele truly love and adore Jack!

Heresays from Bridget’s camp, Gisele’s camp & Tom’s camp in the past two years have all been crap, crap, crap……..

If not directly quoted it’s made up lies.

P.S. I know what Gisele meant, but it just came out all wrong. I’m sure they worked it out between the thre of them.

7. Peta

*shakes head*
    I’m not a fan of either one of the parties, but I think the tabloid media took Giselle’s poorly worded comments and kicked up a controversy – which is something they have made into an art form.

8. Gisele knows exactly what she is saying. She has been a spokesmodel for years. She knows exactly how to word things so that they get as much press as possible.

Somebody needs to tell her to stop using that little boy as a fashion accessory.

9. Moore

If these are the people she hangs with then she either needs new friends or behaves just like them. Pity all the way around. I’m more likely to side with a lovey step mom who was probably asked about it rather than a mother with catty friends.

10. JG

I can only hope that one day my daughter will have a step-mother that seems to genuinely care about her. Children do not have a choice in these situations, they are brought into them because of decisions made by the parents. In almost all of the photos of Giselle with Jack, he is obviously very comfortable with her. I can only believe that means that she is as attentive and caring with him in their private life with what we see in pictures. Tom and Giselle are insanely famous and it is not surprising that the paparazzi seem to have more interest in photographing them with John as opposed to Bridgette with John. I applaud Bridgette’s attempts to give her son a seemingly normal childhood and for keeping her feelings on this situation to herself and out of the media. Her “friends” who keep issuing statements should think about the drama this will likely cause her…

11. Dea

If I were Bridget, I would have told my friends to shut up. This is a personal issue, as much as they try to look out for me but they’ve no right to voice up to the media and act as a mouth piece. Not taking sides here as I am not even a fan of both. I just found Bridget being mum with the whole debacle very weird..Giselle on the other hand, is not the brightest crayon in the box, so I will give her a break.

12. Kieryan

I think its sweet that Gisele adores this little boy. I think Bridget’s friends are beings stupid and petty. Of course he is going to be photographed more with Tom and Gisele..HELLO!!

13. Juliette

I mean, it is better for little Jack (feeling loved by step mom)
    but I also think Gisele has no right to talk about Jack in the media. Since the beginning, Bridget always tried to protect his son and to hide him for the Hollywood jungle. And that’s admirable. Now Gisele is married to Tom, she has to respect Bridget and Jack privacy, and Bridget’s choice.

14. Brandy

Yes, it’s good that the little boy is comfortable with her. But I also feel that Gisele needs to remember her place. Tom and Bridget should work as a team to raise their son, and Gisele should just follow the rules. Bridget, you’re a great example of a strong single mother. Gisele, you’re just an example of a woman using her looks to get whatever she wants.

15. I understand what Gisele was saying but If the allegations are true I’d understand if Bridget felt that way, i’d feel that way too.

I want my baby to be loved as much as possible but I would resent someone else saying that they were my baby’s mother because you’re not. It’s as simple as that.

Love him like your own but respect that he has a mother and let’s not try to confuse this baby about it.

16. tiff

is it just me? or is the media causing/feeding this whole drama?

just askin…..

17. Peta

It’s not just you, Tiff. I think this whole thing is a mountain/molehill situation. It seems as if everyone else is in a tizzy except Bridget herself.

18. sydney

“Gisele, you’re just an example of a woman using her looks to get whatever she wants.”

This statement doesn’t make even the slightest bit of sense.

19. JG

No offense Brandy, but what exactly is her place? I may not be famous, but I would much rather my child’s step mother be a person who thinks and TREATS my child like her own. Would it be better if she was laying by the beach having her nails done paying no attention to the child? If you are doing your job as a mother, than your child will know who her/his mother is. However I would choose that my child has as much love and support as she can have. Considering that little John is in another country with his father and new wife, I have to assume that Bridgette must not have a huge problem with this. I guess that’s just me though…

20. Tina

I think giselle has some nerve, if any woman said that about my kid i would have no problem knocking her block off. toms an idiot and so is that stupid giselle. I am with Bridget 100% and SHE is baby Jacks` mother not her, how could she even say that!?!? it makes me very mad and Bridget doesent deserve it, shes a great mother, I think tom shouldnt even be around him. he is so stupid. eignerqoghnjr~! f you tom and giselle, dumb bimbo.

21. Tina

but it is good that she gives a crap… but at the same time she is NOT his mother. the whole thing just pisses me right off.

22. Lucia

If her friend thinks she can count the number of times John has been photoed with Bridget on one hand as opposed to with Tom, maybe she should check this sight. I have seen WAY more pics with Bridget then with Tom.

23. cara

sorry, lucia – but that’s wrong. giselle has been married to tom, for what, a few weeks? and there are about 50 pics of them already with john. pics of bridget and john are just like one or two every few weeks. maybe not even then. and it doesnt mean thats because giselle and tom are more famous or whatever. there are many famous celebrities, yes, much more famous than some dumb supermodel and her even dumber husband – and they can stay out of the limelight. so how come tom and giselle can’t? bridget has done a commendable job of keeping HER son out of the spotlight.as for giselle, the less said about her, the better. all i can say is it’s tom’s loss.

24. Nina

Bridget please get new friends and speak for yourself. It never looks good if people have to fight your battles.

Giselle uses English as her first language, she was asked a question and gave an honest answer. She has no record of dishonesty. We also see John very comfortable with her. It is good that she does not let Jack take second fiddle to her relationship. Bridget should be thanking God for such little mercies.

25. Lucia

I clearly remember people arguing after he was born that there were always pictures of Bridget and John, and none of Tom and John, so clearly he was a bad parent and never spent time with his son. So now that there are pictures of Tom and John and not of Bridget of and John, he’s still the bad parent because he’s putting John in the spotlight? If you don’t believe me, check all the posts of him shortly after his birth.

26. Daisy

I cannot believe Bridget’s so called “friend”! So she thinks bad mouthing John’s father and his Step-mother is a good idea, she complained about Gisele bringing up the baby in the press and she does the same exact thing, only I think it’s worse because she is saying awful things about Tom and Gisele. I can understand if Bridget is hurt and upset, but it’s not like Gisele came out of nowhere, she has been here all along before, during and after the baby’s birth, and it doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere any time soon. I think Gisele should be commended for sticking around and loving John as her own, I’m not sure if I or many other could do the same. In the end little John has 3 people who love him and he is a very lucky boy.