Jaden & Willow Smith Rock The Red Carpet

Jaden & Willow Smith Rock The Red Carpet

It’s Mr. and Miz Smith! Jaden Smith, 10, and sister Willow Smith, 8, hit the red carpet for the Hannah Montana The Movie premiere in Hollywood on Thursday. Parents are Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.

Will and Jada aren’t the only actors in the family. Jaden made his film debut in The Pursuit of Happyness as the son of his father’s character. He was also seen in Alicia Keys’ video for ‘Superwoman’ along with his mother. Jaden is set to star in the upcoming Karate Kid film, along with Jackie Chan as his mentor. His father Will Smith is expected to produce the film, and his mother, Jada Pinkett Smith, will also appear in the film.

Willow made her acting debut in I Am Legend alongside her father. Her second film, Kit Kittredge: An American Girl was released on July 2, 2008.

Photos: Flynet

Filed under: Jaden Smith,Willow Smith

1. antigoniem

Monkey – It’s called self confidence and high self esteem. Every child isn’t meant to be sad and depressed because their parents are famous. They’re kids, they’re supposed to be happy and confident.

2. Nikki

They do look rather full of themselves.

3. Sam

They look cute. Why do people have to say such nasty things about children? They are posing for the camera and having fun! Love their stylish outfits too!

4. Amanda

LOL I can see where some of you are coming from. I must admit though the girl looks like it.. They are cute though!!

5. cat

Monkey, I think maybe you are the one that is a smug brat. They are 8 and 10, and having funI happen to know that they are the sweetest kids and their parents are the same way.

6. Rosy J

Cute kids. It is beyond my comprehension how some so-called “adults” can write or say such immature things about any 8 and/or 10 yr old kid. Shocking to say the least. Jealousy knows no bounds.

7. Lioness

I wish Jada would take those braids out of Willow’s beautiful hair, those things are so damaging. The kids are beautiful- though yes, they do look like they might be a bit bratty :-)

actually they’re not. it’s how u handle it. i once braided my hair for a little over a year, re-doing it like every 3 months to keeop it freash and i lost no hair what-so-ever.

8. Brooke

They are so cute but they might be a little bit bratee. jada shuld take those braids out. i bet she has beautiful hair. and she shuld show it.

will and jada should be real proud to have such georgous and talented kids

10. niki manji

wats up jaden u and this girl jada clark make a cute couple peace out little homie

11. Jade williams

Listen here peepz its my husband youll talkin but so watch what u say and jaden looks hot with and without hiz braids

12. martina

your so cool and talented your brother jaden is so cute…………………………..p.s. i’m now 10 yrs 0ld.

• martina

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahaha….and 1000000000000 more cause i’m older then you!!!!.

I LOVE JADEN SMITH I WISH THAT I COULD MET HIM I AM MULTI TALENTED I PLAY THE DRUMS AND SING IM BETTA AT SINGING THAN DRUMS PLEAZ FIND ME ONE DAY I WANNA BE WITH YOU JADEN SMITH I WANT MY LAST NAME TO BE SMITH N I WANT TO BE APART OF YOUR FAMILY YOUR 5 FEET TALL SO AM I YOUR 12 IM 11 WE MAKKE THA PERFECT MACT I RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-REALLY LOVE YOU JADEN SMITH

14. tekeisha

INSTEAD OF ABS JUSTIN BIEBER HAS FLABS BUT JADEN HAS THE ABS AND JUSTINS HAS THE VOICE

Jaden is so cute i am a nigerian girl i am 12 and he is 13 we make a perfect couple