Tom & Gisele On Holiday With Baby Jack

Tom & Gisele On Holiday With Baby Jack

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were photographed with Tom’s 18-month-old son John ‘Jack’ Moynahan spotted on a beach in Costa Rica as they celebrate their recent wedding with family and friends.

While the couple are holidaying, controversy is stirring as a result of Gisele’s recent Vanity Fair interview. The 28-year-old supermodel admitted she’s never met John’s mother Bridget, but said, “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day.”

Photos: INFdaily.com

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen,John Moynahan,Tom Brady

This leaves me so curious about their custody arrangements. It seems like the first year of Jack’s life was Bridget only, we rarely saw Tom with him (not saying it did not happen, just saying we did not see it). And it was obvious that Tom was moving forward with his relationship with Gisele and Bridget had sole custody, possibly with some visitation rights for Tom.

Now that Tom and Gisele are married, all of the sudden Jack is appearing in pictures with them in different places, even in another country. And I am pretty sure that he is not just there for the day…

I wonder what has changed? Is it that Jack isn’t a newborn baby anymore? Did Bridget wean him? Does Bridget feel more comfortable with custody arrangements now that Gisele is around?

On a side note…these pictures are almost surreal. What family looks like this on the beach? We are usually digging sand out of our swimsuits and a salty, wet mess from head to toe. They could seriously be shooting an ad for just about anything from tanning products to baby swim diapers.

2. kc

Popsugar has a couple of adorable pics of Gisele, Jack, and a little local girl making a sand castle on the beach. Those were my favorite ones.

Anon – I think your guess is probably correct that Bridget weaning Jack has a lot to do with him being able to spend more time with his dad in the last 6 mos or so.

3. megan

Normally I never have anything negative to say, but that women seriously needs to stop acting like she is the mother of that baby..

4. mel

seriously,i don´t know how can people be upset about gisele´s coments.
    if bridget really thinks those things her “friend” said,she´s been an idiot because before she cares about HER jealoussy and HER mother´s feelings,she has to care about HER SON´s feelings,because come on what would you prefer:an woman who loves your son very much or a woman who doesn´t care at all?

believe in what i say,i´ve been in the two sides.
    i had an terrible stepmother when i was a kid and now i have a lovely,lovely,lovely one who loves me very much and treats me like her own child.
    While it´s very cool,I still know who is my mother.Just because my stepmother loves that much,it doesn´t mean i will forgot who my mother is.All this love just made me what I´m today.and I´m very glad.

sorry for the bad english.

5. Moore

Megan, she is the step mother, how do you want her to act?

6. megan

Well she should have a well balanced and healthy relationship with the baby’s REAL mother first dont you think?!

7. Tina

gisele needs to get over herself and stop calling herself Jacks` mother, shes not and she will never be. and for tom, i think hes an a$$.

8. kc

Megan – that is Bridget’s responsibility as Jack’s mother… to meet the people her son will be spending time with. The fact that it hasn’t happened is Bridget’s fault. Not Gisele’s.

Tina – Gisele never said that she was Jack’s mom. You really should read the article at VanityFair.com before forming an opinion based on hearsay.

9. Anon

You have two people who make good money and still the child wears his underoos to the beach instead of swim trunks. That could be why she won’t put him down, lol.

As a single mom I do fear the “stepmom” who will enter my kids’ lives but I do hope that she will love them and not just tolerate them for the hubby’s sake.

10. Jess

kc,

Tom left Bridget for Giselle while she was pregnant. Do you blame the women?

11. Bonitto

Jess, why dont you go facts straight before you come here making false statement – Tom did not leave Bridget while she was pregnant for gisele, they were broken up before bridget announce she was pregnant – you tell so many darn lies your nose is going to grow down to your feet – get off Gisele and tom backs and go look after your own life – all you losers coming here chatting your nonsense, like this concern you all – dont you all have something more constructive to than hate people you dont even know – bridget moynahan is not a victim here, she is a big old 38 yrs old woman.

12. shirilicious

“all you losers coming here chatting your nonsense, like this concern you all – dont you all have something more constructive to than hate people you dont even know ”
    Bonitto, why don’t you take your own advice and act accordingly? Reading your posts on various threads you seem perfectly fine with hating on Bridget. You want your people to be respected? Show respect to others.

13. kar

I’m guessing Tom’s custody dictates that he gets a certain amount of vacation time each year with his son. I think Gisele has a better situation than many stepmoms. I’m an “evil stepmom” and when you enter a little one’s life when they are old enough to be brainwashed by their mother against you, it’s a real tough situation. I’m on nobody’s side here because obviously I don’t know the full story. However, I do feel for Bridget sometimes. It must be hard for her to see those pictures, regardless of what went on to put her in this situation.

14. kc

Blame the women for what? For not meeting each other? No, I only blame Bridget for that. She is the mother, after all.

And yes, like Bonitto said, Bridget didn’t know or tell Tom she was pregnant until after they had already broken up. But I guess if your fantasy version of the story makes you feel better, then knock yourself out repeating it.

15. Janie

Gorgeous family.

I think it is wonderful that little Jack has 2 women that love him!

16. Audrey

The child looks like he is wearing “swimmers”, tight fitting swim briefs, and a swim shirt – for sun protection – just like my grandson wears. I don’t even think they make underroos anymore although I may be wrong.

17. Peta

Well, I for one would like to congratulate the media on a job well done with this ‘controversy’. The last person to get so many people this riled up was the Octo-Mom.

18. Dea

Oh boy, here we go again..sounds like a new bermuda triangle has been formed. Move over Pitt/Jolie/Aniston!

19. Allisyn

Anybody else notice that Tom is never the one holding the baby? If you look at enough pictures, you’ll see he barely ever looks at the kid. It’s just kind of weird; I think Giselle is a lot more attached than he is.

She feels “it” is her child? Huh?

How gracious that she wants Jack to have ” a great relationship with his mom.”

This woman needs to be quiet.

21. nosoupforyou

Anonymous was me. Sorry.

22. Anon

Audrey, Underoos is just what I call underwear. I have never seen Thomas “swimmers” and based on the band at the top it gives me the impression it was underwear. He is probably just one of those children who are independent and wanna wear what they wanna wear, I have two year old like that too, lol.