Jessica Alba & Honor Marie: Playful In Purple

Jessica Alba & Honor Marie: Playful In Purple

Jessica Alba, seen in purple shades, and her 10-month-old daughter Honor Marie Warren, in a matching purple hoodie, were seen leaving a friends house in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Jessica, who turns 28 later this month, also showed off two other noticeable fashion statements: blonder locks and a lower back tattoo.

What do you think? Jessica as a blonde or brunette?

Filed under: Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Flynet

Honor Marie is a gorgeous child, but has anyone else noticed that she is constantly frowning?

2. Mina

@Louise: I know – it’s just that most of the photos are overexposed, so all colours look much brighter than they actually are, including both girls’ hair. :) You notice the overexposure when you look at the photo where Jessica is inside the car, cause in this pic, the colours are normal. So Honor’s hair is not probably not bleached, but the pap took bad photos. ;)

3. Janie

Honor is adorable!

4. Mina

I definitely like Jessica better brunette. It always looks weird when people with a naturally darker complexion choose light colours for their hair (same with JLo and Beyoncé).

5. Louise

it really looks like she has had Honors hair dyed as well!!! Look at Honors hair and you will see what i mean.

6. Mina

No, I don’t think so, Louise – the photos look overexposed, you’ll notice when you take a look at the one where Jessica is inside the car, her hair doesn’t look that blonde in this pic.

7. Louise

Mina said:

no i do not mean jessicas hair i mean look at the colour of honors hair in the first picture

8. Rinoa

I like the blonde better. It’s subtle so I think she can pull it off with her darker skin. But then again, I think almost everyone looks better blonde.

9. Dea

Yeah, honor seems to frowns a lot in most of the pics, maybe that’s just her nature..

10. MomE

Did you really have to post the pic of Jessica’s crack?! I mean, I no there’s not courtesy among paps, but maybe if the pics weren’t posted….

But I do love seeing Jessica doing so much with Honor. It’s so great for the babies! And in a way it’s inspiring.

11. anne

Not sure I care for JA as a blonde (this shade at least). I think she was made to be all warm and caramel-ly, you know? (though Alba blonde with a really deeeep tan would be interesting!)