Mission Impossible: Keeping Up With Suri Cruise!

Mission Impossible: Keeping Up With Suri Cruise!

Catch me if you can! With her sweater and stuffed bunny in tow, Tom Cruise was spotted running after his playful 3-year-old daughter Suri in Beverly Hills. Tom’s 14-year-old son from his previous marriage to Nicole Kidman, Connor, was also photographed keeping up with his little sister.

Tom’s wife Katie Holmes is currently in New York City attending the Tribeca Film Festival.

Filed under: Connor Cruise,Suri Cruise,Tom Cruise

Photo credit: INFdaily.com

1. anne

The child is pretty much ‘runway ready’ at all times, that’s for sure . . .

2. Darya

Suri looks exactly like Tom in this photo. Sorry folks – there is no way this is Chris Klein’s kid…put your hate mongering to bed!…lol

3. melanie

um, this is weird(for me)…i’m pretty sure i just wore a dress EXACTLY like that to a recent brunch! =], haha what a stylish little thang.

4. jayem

Wow. She looks *exactly* like Katie in the close-up shot.

5. annie bow

Wow with her long hair she looks just like mommy Katie..when Tom first met
    her.. I knew that they were going her hair to one length..Tom looks like he
    is going to have a lot of sprinting to do …

She’s pretty cute, and I like her dress, but why do they always seem to have her dressed like she is going to the prom or something?

she looks exactly like Katie.

She’s Toms Mini-Me.What a pity,she used to be so cute :-(

9. Katie

She’s a perfect mix of them both! I used to think her eyes were very Tom but she has a little of Katie there now, but the face shape, and the whole look, is very Tom. It’s a pretty gorgeous mix of genes and her hair is completely lovely, especially in the main picture, I hope they don’t bob it again. I think she looks great, so stylish – and Tom says that’s what she wants to wear. As the mother of a 2 year old, I can confirm that they demand a lot of input into their clothes decisions. Gosh, she’s just gorgeous.

10. Lioness

I love the dress, Suri looks very cute in these pics.