SJP & Matthew Broderick Expecting Twin Girls!

SJP & Matthew Broderick Expecting Twin Girls!

Representatives for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick reveal that the couple is expecting twin daughters this summer through a surrogate pregnancy.

The Sex and the City star and her actor husband are “overjoyed,” according to their reps.

The couple are already parents to 6-year-old son, James Wilkie.

Congrats to the Parker-Broderick family!

Filed under: Matthew Broderick,Sarah Jessica Parker

Photo credit: Flynet

1. whoa!! this is very surprising!
    congrats to them!

2. melanie

WHATTT?! how lame is my life that this is the most interesting news i’ve heard in quite some time!!!!! i am so shocked right now… i guess all i can say is CONGRATS! i’d never imagine them with twin girls =]

3. madchen

What wonderful news! Can we all agree now to forego the comments on the hand-me-down clothes the little Ms. Pinks will be wearing? No, didn’t think so. We are who we are, aren’t we? *grin*

4. Jenny

LOL Melanie! I was super excited too! I always had a feeling they’d have another…I was surprised at twins though. ;)

5. Dianna

That makes 3 of us who are super excited! I love SJP she seems so down to earth! I agree with you Melanie, I always thought she’d have another! Congratulations to them on their soon-to-be baby girls!

I am surprised, I assumed they were just going to have the one…..in fact, I think at one time there was an article on here about how Matt really did not want any kids but was happy once SJP told him she was pregnant? Who knows?

I was shocked to hear this news! He doesn’t seem to be into her at all. Also, why the surrogate?

He’s a buggerer? Who do you think you are talking like that? What an incredibly offensive term

9. I get the feeling that Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker despise each other

via surrogate?hm,that’s strange,because you know Matthew is a cheater ;-)

11. anne

Well, well, well … is about all I can say (after detouring my morning coffee through my sinuses)! ;-)

12. Autumn

I was wondering if you’d heard this piece of interesting news!

13. Anonymousss

They are the subject of numerous blind items. These could well be ‘band aid’ babies. He’s also a buggerer he hit on my former boss (lives in Manahttan) in a club once. He just tried his luck with another guy when my boss said no. lol