Honor Marie’s Flower Power

Honor Marie's Flower Power

Jessica Alba enjoyed a date with her 10-month-old daughter, Honor Marie Warren, at Urth Cafe in West Hollywood on Thursday. Honor accessorized with a cute flower clip in her hair.

The Dark Angel star, who just celebrated her 28th birthday on April 28th, returned to her parked SUV only to find another parking ticket!

Filed under: Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fame

1. ll

Honor look so cute! Love her shirt.

2. Moore

I have a hard time understanding why these celebs get tickets on a regular basis. Is it self importance? Thinking you can park anywhere. Is it cause they don’t read the signs? Always in a rush to park? It must be the ability to pay a ticket with pocket change. I know I wouldn’t want to pay a ticket as often. That’s ridiculous.

3. ivy

do you know where she got that flower? my sons first birthday is going to be hawaiian themed and that would be perfect for the girls. as long as it doesnt cost $50, lol!

4. Hi Ivy,

I have flowers like that on my website and my prices are very reasonable. Celebrity quality but not celebrity prices:)

Here is the link to my flower clippie page:

and the link to my website home page:

:)Holly

5. melanie1983

what a beautiful little baby! loovvve her

6. Darya

What an adorable baby!

7. Dea

I am just amazed at how she can wear those big hoop earrings without getting yanked by the baby..I learned my lesson after my son “obliviously played” with them, ouch!

I LOVE Honor’s outfit!! She is just too precious : )

9. Lala

Holly G- Cute site! Love your stuff, keep it up! :-)