Jessica Alba Wants “Three Or Four” Kids

Jessica Alba Wants "Three Or Four" Kids

Jessica Alba reveals that she and her husband Cash Warren are planning on having a big family.

“We’ll have a few [kids]… three or four,” she tells Extra.

Though Jessica, 28, seemed to lose the baby weight in record time after the birth of her daughter Honor Marie last June, she says that she actually struggled to get back to her pre-baby figure.

“It didn’t all come off at once,” she says. “In fact, I shockingly gained weight right after I had the baby.” Jessica credits a twice-daily workouts – “Not fun,” she recalls – with helping her to eventually shed the weight.

These days the Fantastic Four star admits that motherhood doesn’t leave her much time for the gym but says she still gets a workout thanks to her “very healthy” daughter Honor.

“Running after my daughter and holding her. She’s heavy, so that really helps with the old arm tone.”

Jessica and Cash are seen here house hunting in New York last month.

Filed under: Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Peta

*sigh* I see the pressure to be thin has been extended to babies.

2. Jenny

Anonymous, your comments were immature & rude. They are not welcome here.

3. Alice

Its not anonymous Honor is overweight and fat. Look at this picture (the link) and tell me that Honor is not fat:

Jessica seems to love being a mom so much! And Honor’s such a cutie, I would love to see her with more kids. :)

Well, it is true…..doctor’s offices measure babies and kids against those CDC growth curves and my doctor gets on me if my daughter does not fit right in the curve!! My daughter is 4 and has ALWAYS been in the higher end for both weight and height too…but to look at her, you would not think so as she looks like a stick….so yup, babies and kids have to be in the “norm” also!

6. Moore

Saying someone is overweight and fat is redundant.
    She is a non walking baby. Once she actually starts running around her weight may change but its not like it needs to. She is adorable with her chubby little legs. I’ve seen overweight babies and she’s nowhere near there.

7. jd

woow… aren’t anonymous comment fun? geez people, what’s with all the hate? I like honor, she’s a cute baby.

8. J.

Maybe Anonymous is the one who has a REAL problem with weight and takes it out on innocent kids.