Brad & Angelina Reunite At Cannes

Brad & Angelina Reunite At Cannes

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie put on quite a show on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival today.

The couple couldn’t keep their hands off of each other as they posed for the paps before heading in to the premiere of Brad’s new film, Inglorious Basterds.

As always, Brad and Angelina caused a commotion as they made their way through the Palais Des Festivals. Angelina looked lovely in a soft pink Versace gown with a plunging neckline and a very high slit, while Brad was dashing in a Tom Ford tux.

The affectionate pair, who are parents to Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne, were reunited in Cannes yesterday evening when Angelina jetted in after attending a war crimes trial in The Hague.

I guess it’s true what they say: Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Brad Pitt

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Ava

Is it just me, or does her coloring look all wrong? She does not look healthy. She is very pale and looks like she is ill.

2. Traveler

She looks fine to me. Besides, she just got off an airplane. Maybe she’s just tired. I usually look horrible when I’m tired.

3. melanie1983

i agree ava, but to me she always looks like that.

4. keepher-kat

Toooooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute thank you for this post, they look soooooooooo swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

5. ivy

i agree, there is something strange about the way she looks. maybe that color isnt good on her.

I think it’s just her lipstick colour on her skin tone. I loved seeing these pictures though. They seem so in love. :)

ugh…such exhibitionist…weren’t they going to take a LONG break from acting???

8. Brad and Angie are still in hot love with each other. So in love and still can’t keep their hands off each other.

9. Berna

People who are trully in love never act like that. Check out Heidi Klum and Seal. These two know that there are rumours about their relationship hence the act. Like Katie Price and Peter Andre. All that PDA 4 years into a relationship with 6 kids is ‘too much of an act’. Besides, their body language tells another story. Too stiff and forced. I am glad though that Ange dropped that mania grin. The dress is too Paris Hilton for my taste.

10. Rosa

They are always on, everything they do is for show. People who truly love each other don’t behave or talk about themselves the way they do.

11. Ava

Maybe it is the bright red lipstick. Doesn’t go well with her and the pale skin. Looks like 6 kids and filming a movie is taking a toll on her.

So sick of these two exhibitionists! Please go away!

Aww,love them!

They put on a nice show for the press whenever it suits them. However, they might want to remember to wash their hair the next time they go to a big event. Ewww.

15. Raven

To Berna: You must not know how to read body language very well because Brad and Angelina body language is the same in all the pictures they have take on the red carpet, so unless they been faking it all these years that I think you need to get a new job because read body is not you forte .

And to Anonymous said: So sick of these two exhibitionists! Please go away!

I did not know that laughing, smiling, holding each other and looking like your having a great time on the red carpet was an exhibitionist? You must be a very lonely and sad person it you think that.

Anonymous said:

It’s called hair product and having a hair style, know it use it and get one.

Calling it hair product doesn’t change the fact that the net effect is that they both look greasy. All it means is that they spent a lot of money to look that way. If greasy is now a desired hairstyle, then you can have it. Just because you’re in France doesn’t mean that you should look like you don’t bathe.

16. Audrey

My parents were this affectionate – holding hands, leaning into each other, smiling towards each other – the whole 53 years of their married life so their PDA seems normal to me. I believe that it is impossible to tell from these pics that their hair is not clean and most likely improbable too.

I used to consider a two week vacation an extreme time away from work, so as acting is their work, they probably consider months away a long break.

You can see that they are in love, and when holding each other , smile at each orher and looking heapy is just a fake , then any couple in Hollywood is a fake. People who say that they both are a fake must be very jealous of the luck that they both still have and very lonley, so this person can´t be happy for other people who are in love. Brad and Angie are a wonderful couple with a wonderful family, and I hope they stay forever together.

blah, blah, blah! who cares about them?

Go home and take care of your 6 kids!

Angelina’s tattoos are so tacky!

To accuse Brad and Angelina of seeking attention at the Cannes Film Festival is ridiculous. If so called walking the red carpet at Cannes is for attention, publicity etc., then this must apply to every person famous or not who has walked the red carpet at Cannes. Be careful people when you are jealous and envious of people, it makes you write stupid statements.

20. Raven

FYI if you look at other celebrity photo from the same event you while see that at less 5 or 6 other celebrities have the same time hair style. If you don’t like the hair style fine but to say they don’t wash their hair is another thing.

21. puhleez

Wow….such catty, judgemental, hateful people on here. Geez. I just came to look at pics of them. For those saying that they are putting on an act or need to bathe. … Hmmm. Are you in there inner circle? Do you know them personally? I thought not.

Maybe it has something to do with how skanky and vile she looked when she was younger, to me she always looks like she is in need of a bath. The woman can have on a $10,000. gown and she still manages to look like she came from a trailer park. No jealousy just don’t get her, the look, or the adulation for this woman. Her exaggerated features renders her unattractive to me. Just my opinion.

i think she looks horrible here…if she doesn’t choose the darkest mourning colors like black and grey, then she’s putting on a shade of lipstick that just makes her look worse. I mean, come on! You can afford to have a make-up artist tell you you like shit. And brad – well, he looks fine, actually. but sorry, i’m not being mean or anything, but i honestly think these two are putting on kind of a show. its the first thing i thought when i saw the pics. im not saying theyre not in love, but really, these pics look a little fake.

24. Amie

I wonder if they’re trying to convince us or themselves that their relationship is as great as they always say it is. It seems when a relationship is going good you don’t have to overcompensate with talking about how great it is like these two.

The Hague?! :s Is that how Den Haag is called in english?
    because I’m from the Netherlands and on several sites they wrote The Hague.

26. jess

These two are as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Everything about them is fake. May be there was lust at the beginning of their relationship but all this PDA is for show. Their charity, their ‘love’, their humility, environmentalist is all fake fake fake. God save us from them. Think about it, why show the world that you are so in love when you can naturally spend time together and show each other quietly. I can understand if you met yesterday but it iis been what? 4 or 5 years? Go away already.

27. Lola

They talk about themselves because as celebrities they are asked. But their so called fake charities can be backed up by research.

If the only reason not to like or to trash the reputation of someone is because you don’t like their clothing, how many of us would be on the short list.

As for fakey, posed picture. Nearly every family has one on their wall, usually taken at the local photo shop and they are almost all cheesy. Lots of shallow sounding women here.

28. Jess

Come on, guys! It’s obviously Angelina’s stunt double and not her at all. Of course she doesn’t look quite right.

29. Traveler

I think people are forgetting that Angelina was at The Hauge for awhile doing some humanitarian work while Brad was in France. Of course they’re touching and hugging a lot. They haven’t seen each other in a week. My husband and I work different shifts and don’t get to see each other during the week. When the weekends finally come, we can’t keep our hands off each other because we’ve missed each other so much. I can totally understand why they seem so touchy in these photos.

I believe they do love each other very much. I believe they love their children very much. I think their kids are the the luckiest kids in the world. Brand and Angelina take turns working, so there is always a parent at home. And unlike traditional stay at home parent families, it’s not always the same parent. They get the chance to spend time with and really know both their parents. They also have the money to hire maids and cooks so the parents are not tied up doing mundane household chores and thus get to spend even more time their kids. I wish all children were so lucky.

As for their humanitarian work, I admire them. At least they’re trying to do something. Most celebrities are more concerned with wearing the latest styles or owning the coolest cars and throwing the biggest parties. It’s nice when I see celebrities acting like they care about others less fortunate than themselves and doing something to help them out. Oprah, Bono, the Jolie-Pitts, Leonardo Dicaprio, etc. I admire all their humanitarian work.

Just a year ago there would be nothing but adulation for this over exposed couple. Finally, people have begun to see through them. Angelina is staying and keeping the children out of the press, a good thing. Hopefully, in another year they will go away permanently. So, so, so tired of their posturing and we have an epic love attitude. She will always be a woman who slept with a married man and made sure she got pregnant to keep him. He is a low life douche and these two deserve each other. They will always be together like the Duke and Duches of Windsor another infamous couple who stayed together because they had to.

31. Piwcgqis