Ava Jackman: Too Cute To Scoot!

Ava Jackman: Too Cute To Scoot!

Hugh Jackman followed closely as his 3 1/2-year-old daughter Ava rode her favorite scooter in the Big Apple Monday (May 18).

Hugh and wife Deborra-Lee Furness are also parents to son Oscar Maximillian, who just celebrated his ninth birthday.

We’re sure to see lots of the Jackman family, as they are living in NYC this spring.

Filed under: Ava Jackman,Hugh Jackman

Photo credit: Flynet

1. .:. Mama to my Boy.:.

I always knew she reminded me of someone…I finally figured out who…Alexis Gosselin!! She’s a cutie pie!!

2. lily madeline

Ava is a pretty little girl.

3. Anna

Such a happy girl!

4. anne

Seems like an absolutely delightful kiddie … and Dad always seems delighted in his kids (love the look on his face in the last pic). P.S. I can’t wait to see her next scootin’ outfit — her wardrobe is part of the fun!

5. brianna

Whatever happens to no hateful comment? Wow what a disgusting person Anonymous is. I want to see what her children picture.

6. Nina Ventura

Anonymous it’s a repugnant coward that doesn’t dare sign him, it’s him the true rat of sewer without courage

7. Amberella

I think it’s the same person who called salma’s baby names.
    these hateful people should just go away.
    @.:. Mama to my Boy.:., yea, she does look a bit like lexi. both are adorable.

8. Audrey

Yeah Anon. is gone. Thanks webmrs.s

9. Sanna

I always think of Mariah Carey when I see Ava. There is some resemblance there, or is it just me? Look at this pic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mariah_Carey_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

10. BostonGirl

I think comparing Hugh’s delightful daughter to any Gosselin is a true shame. Ava is a cute, sweet, and delightful child. the Gosselin’s are cute in picture’s but not nearly as well mannered. (I am trying hard to be nice with this comment – It is hard. I really do not like the fact that John and Kate have thrown their kids out in the public eye to get tummy tucks and hair plugs.)