Holly Marie Combs Welcomes Son Kelley James!

Holly Marie Combs Welcomes Son Kelley James!

Congratulations to Holly Marie Combs and her husband David Donaho, who welcomed their third son Kelley James on May 26!

Holly, 35, chose not to go public with the news that she had another baby on the way due to the fact that it was a high risk pregnancy. But a rep for the Charmed star confirms to Celebrity Baby Scoop that mom and baby are both healthy and happy, and that “Kelley is at his home with his family.”

Kelly joins big brothers Riley Edward, 2, and Finley Arthur, 5.

Congratulations to Holly and family on their new arrival!

Filed under: Delivered

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. melanie1983

i looove those name choices, very neutral and cute!

2. Amy

I am so happy for her and David ^_^
    I love the names of all their boys and its so cute how they all end in ‘ley’ :D

3. Talia

Wooww ! That’s a very big surprise !!
    I’m so glad they are both healthy, I’m so happy for the couple !!
    But I think it’s gonna be the last one, as it was already an “high-risks” pregnancy…

I love Holly, she’s a great acress, and i’m sure a great mom too !
    Congrats and enjoy.

Holly’s still beautiful. Congrats to the couple!!!

5. Ryia

Congratulations I hope the baby and holly r both okay and kelley James is a really cute name
    I’m a big fan of holly she’s a great actress n funny 2!!
    -ryia, a fan

6. tayne

you now i relly the sesson 6 of charmed

7. tracci hoover

Congrats on all of your boys. They are all miracles…I just turned 40 and I have 3 kids
    A girl 20 a son 19 a girl 16 and my oldest has a daughter that is 14mo. And a son that is almost 4 months old