Lance Armstrong & Girlfriend Welcome Son Max

Lance Armstrong & Girlfriend Welcome Son Max!

It’s a boy for cycling pro Lance Armstrong and his girlfriend Anna Hansen!

Lance, 37, broke the baby news on Twitter this evening, writing, “Wassup,world? My name is Max Armstrong and I just arrived. My mommy is healthy and so am I!”

The proud dad then posted a pic of his new baby boy – see below! – and added a few more details: “Weighed in at 7lbs5oz and is 20 inches long.”

Lance, who has son Luke, 9, and twins Isabelle and Grace, 7, from his previous marriage, confirmed the pregnancy in December, saying, “Anna and I are thrilled to confirm that we are expecting in June and our families are ecstatic and grateful.”

Congratulations to Lance and Anna on the happy news!

Filed under: Delivered,Lance Armstrong

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Rinoa

He’s adorable! And I do like the name, even though it seems like it’s getting to be a really popular name.

2. Becca

Awww, cute baby – nice he had another boy.

3. ivy

wow another max. so original.

4. anon

Poor Sheryl

• Peta

‘Poor Sheryl’? I think Sheryl’s doing quite fine with her own son and life.

He broke up with her over having a child. She had break up the man she loved due to him wanting to have a child and then see him now unfreezing his swimmers for this random chick.

5. Katrina

It seems stupid to me to pick or veto a name based on popularity, Ivy. Originality to me is choosing what you like no matter how much its loved or hated. With the massive amount of people on this planet its impossible to be completely unique anyway.

6. Tiff

I’m sorry, But he’s an a**. He broke up with Sheryl because she wanted a baby and he didn’t and then he goes off and has a baby with someone else. She has to be hurting just a little.

7. EM

i want to like him bc of his athletic history and personal health issues but yes… i wonder how long it till he leaves this woman.. eh!

May Max be healthy, have his daddy’s athletic stamina and good looks, and his mother’s everything else.

9. Tracey

Tiff, I think it’s quite clear that this pregnancy wasn’t planned and came as a total surprise. He didn’t want to go through the whole IVF thing again, which is understandable. He didn’t know he could conceive naturally.
    So he really didn’t plan on hurting Sheryl. Things just turned out this way.

10. janie